+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Campbell and Howes Go Professional

Campbell and Howes Go Professional

Well done both Remaye Campbell and Alex Howes...

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...wes-new-deals/

I like what I've seen from Campbell so far, he has a good eye for goal and also a bit of physical presence for a ****ager. Howes looks to have a bit of improvement to make to figure in the first team, but he has time on his side. I look forward to following their progress.

Well done lads , I was impressed with both of them when they came on against Derby. Or was it Leicester, my brains fuzzled watching Notts at the moment.
    Last edited by navypie; 07-09-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Well done lads, its good to see our own boys make the grade.. Now for the easy bit to get into the team..

Great to see a couple of home grown lads make the grade, well done to you both!!! Love to see them in full first team action

Excellent news, 2 very good prospects.

Lets hope they both start against Exeter or that McCulloch clown will be furious.

Not seen much of Howes but Remaye has impressed me from what I've seen. Looks a lot closer to being league football ready than the other strikers we've had come up through the ranks like Montel Gibson, Romello Nangle and that lad that Shaun Derry liked for a couple of weeks...