+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Grimsby Town 4/9/18 - now featuring your moderators' exit!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've told you I've never mentioned Vlad's wife in any post. You should either find a post where I have mentioned her (good luck on finding something that doesn't exist) or apologise for falsely accusing me.

Why would I lie? In all my time on NCM I have used the complaint button twice. The first was many years ago when a Forest fan accused Jimmy Sirrel of being a p aedophile, the second was to ask for a topic to be removed as it identified one of my daughters. I can only repeat that I have never complained to the mods about any post made by Vlad / Airborn.

I sent the message, it's hardly my fault if he didn't get it. His came through to me without problem. You are getting this out of context anyway. I wasn't offering him a fight, I was simply responding to his accusations that I was hiding behind my keyboard. All I did was invite him to come and say hello.
    We appear to be going round and round the houses on Point 1.....I never said "you" brought his wife into the argument (it was actually Driller), I said "they started on him, again, and they even brought his pregnant wife into it"....exactly the same as "Notts fans go on the rampage at Field Mill, and demolish toilets" does not mean every fan smashed up a urinal....I could also say a certain religion is to be despised, IMO, but obviously not every member of that religion is despicable....we've had that argument countless times!

Point 2....You were directly involved in getting him banned, you were the last post he replied to? when he was asking for a "meeting" but you kept repeating that you had already sent him your seat number....he was getting angry because he had already told you three or four times that he hadn't got it (in the link I posted)....Cher walks in, boom, banned......you said it wasn't you?......fair enough I apologise....but you still got him banned by fighting with him.....or possibly he got himself banned by not walking away?

Point 3 - Sent by Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    We appear to be going round and round the houses on Point 1.....I never said "you" brought his wife into the argument (it was actually Driller), I said "they started on him, again, and they even brought his pregnant wife into it"....exactly the same as "Notts fans go on the rampage at Field Mill, and demolish toilets" does not mean every fan smashed up a urinal....I could also say a certain religion is to be despised, IMO, but obviously not every member of that religion is despicable....we've had that argument countless times!

Point 2....You were directly involved in getting him banned, you were the last post he replied to? when he was asking for a "meeting" but you kept repeating that you had already sent him your seat number....he was getting angry because he had already told you three or four times that he hadn't got it (in the link I posted)....Cher walks in, boom, banned......you said it wasn't you?......fair enough I apologise....but you still got him banned by fighting with him.....or possibly he got himself banned by not walking away?

Point 3 - Sent by Private Message
    Agreed Swale....my apologies....PMd Elite

my only part in his game of charades was to confirm to Driller that he had contacted me as AirplanePie, and told me he intended to return but they were blocking his IP address

Sorry for the inconvenience but I wanna point out to readers of the board that tarquinbeech is not a person I wanna be associated with and I have never sent him any private messages, or ever been banned!

Anyway back to the match, how many are hoping Steady will start on Saturday? How things change hey?

He didn't really cross the line....996 posts, not a problem....then the "usual suspects" of Elite, Driller and Fat Boy started on him, they even insinuated that he was trying to sneak his pregnant wife into the UK....IT'S PATHETIC....then when he agrees to meet up with Elite (who keeps pretending that he's given him his seat number, which is a load of bollox) they jointly hit the "Cher, Cher he's threatening us" button.....they keep winding him up, then he flips and they sit back giggling like the kids they are.

I know he's got a short fuse, I've told him loads of times....but that is how this forum works, a pack of dogs looking for a stray victim....TBH, I'm not sure how I've lasted this long!!
    Get one of your goats to write your posts Tarquin, they might make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AirplanePie View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience but I wanna point out to readers of the board that tarquinbeech is not a person I wanna be associated with and I have never sent him any private messages, or ever been banned!

Anyway back to the match, how many are hoping Steady will start on Saturday? How things change hey?
    **** me complicated innit? all I can say without reading the whole thread is that if you're not Vlad & have chosen AirplanePie as your username god help you & us!!

Quote Originally Posted by AirplanePie View Post

Nice one Vlad, you Russians know how to hijack a forum....next you'll be telling us that Trump is going to win a second term with a little help from the St Petersburg bots?.....Oops, my money is already on....Sorry, I DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY, I DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY, I DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY.

Nice one Vlad, you Russians know how to hijack a forum....next you'll be telling us that Trump is going to win a second term with a little help from the St Petersburg bots?.....Oops, my money is already on....Sorry, I DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY, I DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY, I DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY.
    You seem to have hijacked this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    You seem to have hijacked this thread!
    So now I'm not allowed to reply to a new poster, AirplanePie?....other people have replied.....Elite and I are keeping the rest of the conversation off here, and in Private Messages as requested by Swale.....happy?

1. I said "they" started on his wife...learn to read and assimilate facts before going off half-cocked.....I also explained in my other post that I believe certain posters act in concert with each other ie like a pack of animals

2. Well someone is hitting the complaint button. Cher tells us that she has better things to be doing than sitting here every night studying every post (illness in the family?), yet as soon as it "kicks off" she is immediately here like the Angel of Doom. Unfortunately it also means that she has no "history" of the argument but only sees the end result ie Vlad threatening to meet up with whoever...a bit like the Ben Stokes trial, you see the guy knocking out two people = guilty...but once the judge learns that the other two guys provoked him with a metal bar and swinging a bottle = not guilty.
    You were definitely goading him about not turning up the last time (whenever that was) and he reacted....boom, another ban.
    !
    Got to love this! Given that I've spent all evening at a hospice I suppose yes, you could call me the angel of doom

I dont read every post on every thread, who does? If someone repeatedly breaks the rules, almost always after a warning, then a short ban (as you know), they are banned permanently. I've hardly banned anyone - Chris Hallam in his assorted guises, and Vlad in his, plus a very few others over quite a number of years. It isn't rocket science to work out who is constantly causing trouble, and I always check an entire thread/multiple posts by that person to see if they have been provoked into an out of order response before doing anything at all. You even agreed that the very short ban you received was pretty fair considering.

Bans rarely come about as a result of people reporting stuff. Often things are reported and the offensive stuff is quietly removed or maybe, it's a subjective thing and nothing is done about it at all. It's a right pain in the arse to ban people as Mad changed the process a while ago and it's complicated to do.

I have to say though, I have no idea how you know 1. what threads I have read 2. what effort goes into making sure a ban would be the most appropriate outcome 3. how many people I personally have banned 4. who has banned the people that have been banned.

Do you know what, I'm fed up of this made up nonsense being posted about me, it's actually unjust and ill-informed and that pisses me right off. I'll give up the moderating and someone else can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Got to love this! Given that I've spent all evening at a hospice I suppose yes, you could call me the angel of doom

I dont read every post on every thread, who does? If someone repeatedly breaks the rules, almost always after a warning, then a short ban (as you know), they are banned permanently. I've hardly banned anyone - Chris Hallam in his assorted guises, and Vlad in his, plus a very few others over quite a number of years. It isn't rocket science to work out who is constantly causing trouble, and I always check an entire thread/multiple posts by that person to see if they have been provoked into an out of order response before doing anything at all. You even agreed that the very short ban you received was pretty fair considering.

Bans rarely come about as a result of people reporting stuff. Often things are reported and the offensive stuff is quietly removed or maybe, it's a subjective thing and nothing is done about it at all. It's a right pain in the arse to ban people as Mad changed the process a while ago and it's complicated to do.

I have to say though, I have no idea how you know 1. what threads I have read 2. what effort goes into making sure a ban would be the most appropriate outcome 3. how many people I personally have banned 4. who has banned the people that have been banned.

Do you know what, I'm fed up of this made up nonsense being posted about me, it's actually unjust and ill-informed and that pisses me right off. I'll give up the moderating and someone else can do it.
    Watch out, Cher. Swale cards people who stand up to tb. It's like they're saying "If this can't be ANTI-ISLAM notts mad, then I'll burn down the whole fcking site."
    Last edited by SolSigns; 07-09-2018 at 05:17 AM.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast