+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Grimsby Town 4/9/18 - now featuring your moderators' exit!

Notts playing well by all accounts.Could this be the game that kick starts the season.Not under any real pressure & HK can impose his playing methods.

If Harry Kewell can actually convince us there's a reason to like the Checkatrade Trophy, he's already performing miracles!

HT 1-0, Notts look comfortable, we've played some nice stuff, so far so good. Kellett and Ox especially impressing for me.

Awesome first half....it's like watching a different team.....pass and move, pass and move.....Oxo at RB is superb, Milsom and Husin playing a blinder.....Aless is on fire, Stead is his normal Steady Eddy......even Fitz is commanding his box.....am I dreaming?

Ox looks very composed and athletic.
    We’ve looked comfortable throughout.
    Good balance and shape.
    I don’t know what everyone’s worrying about!

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    HT 1-0, Notts look comfortable, we've played some nice stuff, so far so good. Kellett and Ox especially impressing for me.
    Forgot about Kellett....I agree, he looks solid as a rock......COYP

Best performance of the season. We are actually defending and playing good 1 touch football. Very impressive 45 mins.

Controlling this game. (Not sure what strength team Grimsby have though).
    We're passing with a purpose, not just pissing about until we panic and boot it forward.
    Milsom is pulling the strings at the back. Lovely to watch so far.

Still a gap between our centre backs that looks vulnerable at times. But rome wasnt built in a day

How good is the Grimsby team ? Did they put out a second string for this dodgy competition or are we really turning it on against a reasonable opposition ? Hoping it's the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Best performance of the season. We are actually defending and playing good 1 touch football. Very impressive 45 mins.
    Great to hear Joe... a win would do wonders for the players confidence.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast