+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for tonight

Team for tonight

⚽️ | Here's how we line up tonight as @HarryKewell gives two players their debuts:

XI: Fitzsimons, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Brisley, Ward, Kellett, Boldewijn, Husin, Milsom, Alessandra, Stead, Hemmings.

SUBS: Culverwell, Hewitt, Vaughan, Dennis, Hawkridge, Dunn, Campbell.

Match fred came up same time as mine.

Looks like 4-4-2 but interestingly nevertheless

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Looks like 4-4-2 but interestingly nevertheless
    Not sure many of us would put Hussy in midfield in front of Vaughn or Hewie, but..............

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    ⚽️ | Here's how we line up tonight as @HarryKewell gives two players their debuts:

XI: Fitzsimons, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Brisley, Ward, Kellett, Boldewijn, Husin, Milsom, Alessandra, Stead, Hemmings.

SUBS: Culverwell, Hewitt, Vaughan, Dennis, Hawkridge, Dunn, Campbell.
    Whats happened to Nathan Thomas, is he injured or is it something else?

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Whats happened to Nathan Thomas, is he injured or is it something else?
    Foot injury I think.

I like the look of that team.The midfield looks stronger without Hewitt and the team without Jones and Duffy. Lets see how this one plays out

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not sure many of us would put Hussy in midfield in front of Vaughn or Hewie, but..............
    I would. We haven't won since Vaughn arrived. Hewitt can't pass or tackle, so where's the transferable skills for midfield? Thank God we have a clean slate.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 04-09-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I would. We haven't won since Vaughn arrived. Hewitt can't pass or tackle, so where's the transferable skills for midfield? Thank God we have a clean slate.
    I understand and to a point agree with you, but isn't Husin just as poor? He was truly awful on Sat and his deadball kicking was nothing short of inbarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I understand and to a point agree with you, but isn't Husin just as poor? He was truly awful on Sat and his deadball kicking was nothing short of inbarrassing.

Maybe, but in Milsom's interview he was asked who would benefit most from HK's arrival and he said 'Noor'. So they must have discussed him and HK is presumably a fan, even if you're not (understandably).