+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Bali

OT Bali

Good morning from Bali, just seen last night's result, not to bothered about that loss and I'm glad that Kewell had what I would call a free game to have a look at things. Anyway has anyone been to Bali before and knows of any good things to do. Watching the sunset on the beach last night was lovely although I'm sure Grimsby looks just as nice ha ha. Take care everyone and please keep up with the match ratings whilst I'm away.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Anyway has anyone been to Bali before and knows of any good things to do.
    Wear a sarong. Let the sea breeze mingle with the celestial spheres. Post on Notts MAD.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Wear a sarong. Let the sea breeze mingle with the celestial spheres. Post on Notts MAD.
    Ha ha at seven am waiting for our lass to surface there's always time for abit of Notts MAD after a game night. I'll give the sarong a miss though cheers Sol, off to sunbathe, have a lovely day.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha at seven am waiting for our lass to surface there's always time for abit of Notts MAD after a game night. I'll give the sarong a miss though cheers Sol, off to sunbathe, have a lovely day.
    Not Bali, but worked on islands near there for many years, Crazy. You'll have a lovely day even without a sarong, and come back with fresh perspectives on the enigma that is Elliott Hewitt.

There's no such thing as a free game. That defeat has cost the club several thousand pounds. Crossley used the words "free game" on Sat - 3 points lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    There's no such thing as a free game. That defeat has cost the club several thousand pounds. Crossley used the words "free game" on Sat - 3 points lost...
    Don't worry mate, we'll be fine although I have been drinking for twelve hours ha ha. We're notts it's not meant to be easy.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 06-09-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    Not Bali, but worked on islands near there for many years, Crazy. You'll have a lovely day even without a sarong, and come back with fresh perspectives on the enigma that is Elliott Hewitt.
    Cheers Sol, I will come back refreshed and up for the fight.

COYP

Where in bali? I'm looking at going next year

Been to Bali in Crete. That any use ?

Tanah Lot is worth a visit.....best at sunset.

Also Kuta, and the capital Denpasar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast