+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Become O/T: OK I'm Pissed And Pissed Off

Has Become O/T: OK I'm Pissed And Pissed Off

Just watching Sky News , 4 asylum seekers from Iran rescued from the English Chanel in a dingy. My council tax's just gone up.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-09-2018 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Amended title since thread changed direction to save you all time

Can any of them play left back?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Possibly , I would rather pay to look after people who have to payed into the system all their lives though.
    Last edited by navypie; 01-09-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    No, but one is a 15 year old child with 12 years experience as a goalkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Just watching Sky News , 4 asylum seekers from Iran rescued from the English Chanel in a dingy. My council tax's just gone up.
    Imagine how **** their lives have been to end up in a dingy off the English channel in the first place. What has your council tax got to do with that?

Should of popped the dingy in middle of the channel with them in it. . End of

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Imagine how **** their lives have been to end up in a dingy off the English channel in the first place. What has your council tax got to do with that?
    My fecking council tax will have to go up to house them. There are people suffering all over the world , imagine how **** our lives will be if they all end dingy's in the English channel.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    To be fair, why are they trying to come over here for alyssum? Surely the other EU countries they have to cross are safe and better than where they came from?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    To be fair, why are they trying to come over here for alyssum?
    It is a bit confusing why they should come here seeking a herbaceous Eurasian plant which typically bears small white or yellow flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Just watching Sky News , 4 asylum seekers from Iran rescued from the English Chanel in a dingy.
    I would have thought a nautical man would know how to spell 'dinghy'.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast