+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Dack

Bradley Dack

I am unimpressed by this lads attitude yet again. This guy is trouble. I rate him as a footballer, but I just think we should have took the £15m and let him go, let him be someone elses problem. Mowbray having to go to court yesterday so stop him going to jail.

I don't think we want that at Rovers, no matter how decent he is. I don't believe now for one minute he has been injured all this time. I think he has been in big trouble, and his head has been all over the place.
    These last few weeks I have bitten my tongue as I knew something was happening.
    Personally, I'd have taken the money, and bought some new players. I wont be too disappointed if he goes in Jan. And I don't see him playing much in between.
    Another silly boy who has a pathetic attitude

In the light of this 15 million seems like a good deal.
    I had my concerns with his party lifestyle last season now this
    He owes the fans and the club big time
    We can win without him we have proved that,time for him to knuckle down.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    In the light of this 15 million seems like a good deal.
    I had my concerns with his party lifestyle last season now this
    He owes the fans and the club big time
    We can win without him we have proved that,time for him to knuckle down.
    We have already given him multiple chances, and he has let everyone down, again. What we are hearing here is only the half of it. I simply can't say as I would be liable. But believe me it's not good. It's hard, as he really is a talent. But you can't let these people get away with everything. He's a stupid idiotic boy who keeps being to given chances and is already in a very privileged position.
    I don't think we will see much more of him. But if we need a big fee, he has to play. I'd play the game. Get him out of the club, we don't need that. But I feel we'd need to include him from now on. Let's get looking for a replacement.
    He has not been injured all this time. As fans we have been lied to. Which I sccejrs goes on all the time. But it's not on. I don't care how decent he is.

I hope TM knows what he's doing in backing the player in these circumstances.

Funnily enough,I said the same thing when Burnley signed Joey Barton,but fair play to him he made me eat my words..He more or less got us promoted into the premier league single handedly and proved that he could knuckle down to some football ( and betting) ..lol

I'd stick with Dack as he knows where the net is,we could do with him at Burnley..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Funnily enough,I said the same thing when Burnley signed Joey Barton,but fair play to him he made me eat my words..He more or less got us promoted into the premier league single handedly and proved that he could knuckle down to some football ( and betting) ..lol

I'd stick with Dack as he knows where the net is,we could do with him at Burnley..
    Dack is from the merculiar player character. The Best, Rodney Marsh, Cantona sort of guy. You just know off the pitch he is a nightmare. But give them the correct amount of love from the right manager, and he will be the guy who provides the magic. That player has always existed. And if you take away one side, you lose the other. To be fair, Mowbray has always been good with him, and strong.
    We have Smallwood. The guy who will be in bed by 10pm every night. Wife, 2 kids, perfect professional in every way. While Dack is out chatting Love Island birds at 3am in some nightclub, he's safely tucked up in bed. But he doesn't win foot all matches. Dack does.

But yet again he has let Mowbray down. You can only keep doing things like this before you say enough. The lad is a great footballer. If pay to watch him football. Bit we need him playing. Not in a mess off the pitch unable to play for us. Then he's completely ineffective. This can't keep happening. And we can get big money for him, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Dack is from the merculiar player character. The Best, Rodney Marsh, Cantona sort of guy. You just know off the pitch he is a nightmare. But give them the correct amount of love from the right manager, and he will be the guy who provides the magic. That player has always existed. And if you take away one side, you lose the other. To be fair, Mowbray has always been good with him, and strong.
    We have Smallwood. The guy who will be in bed by 10pm every night. Wife, 2 kids, perfect professional in every way. While Dack is out chatting Love Island birds at 3am in some nightclub, he's safely tucked up in bed. But he doesn't win foot all matches. Dack does.

But yet again he has let Mowbray down. You can only keep doing things like this before you say enough. The lad is a great footballer. If pay to watch him football. Bit we need him playing. Not in a mess off the pitch unable to play for us. Then he's completely ineffective. This can't keep happening. And we can get big money for him, right now.
    You don't need the big money Champs,when you have the Venkys backing you.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You don't need the big money Champs,when you have the Venkys backing you.. Lol
    They actually didn't sell him when the offer was on the table as they really don't need to sell. But sometimes you just take the money and invest it in someone else.

.....Or.....do what the few people on the board at Burnley doing. Just keep the big money and dont invest at all ....

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    .....Or.....do what the few people on the board at Burnley doing. Just keep the big money and dont invest at all ....
    Thats why we will be relegated this season Champs..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)