+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who sorts the contracts at the club

Who sorts the contracts at the club

According to Keegan he said he identified players ,had a chat with them then it was out of his hands .Sammi hyppia deal he had spoke to him and Liverpool agreed verbally and told nufc what he'd offered .The club then went in with a bid very low and wages were very low .They made Keegan look a right kunter so is it the club who is offering the contracts wages fees still.

It's Charnley that does contract and offers i believe.

Although it could be Barnes these days, his role has been kept very quiet.

So could be him and Charnley takes the flack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    It's Charnley that does contract and offers i believe.

Although it could be Barnes these days, his role has been kept very quiet.

So could be him and Charnley takes the flack.
    I think Ashley has the final say on all monetary transactions at the Toon and that will include the water, electric and gas bills.

im sure a man with so much has the final decisions on contracts
    not
    thats why he pays these people

im sure rafa who is in charge will have a lot of say as well

he has to juggle his budget

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he has to juggle his budget
    Rafas budget is like 3 10p mix ups...

Rafa has phuck all to do with any finances.He identifies players,passes them to the idiots above and gets shafted time after time.
    Budget my ar5e.Fat little goggle eye when he takes Mikes small length out of his gob is in charge and follows the slugs blueprint to the latter.As little as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Rafa has phuck all to do with any finances.He identifies players,passes them to the idiots above and gets shafted time after time.
    Budget my ar5e.Fat little goggle eye when he takes Mikes small length out of his gob is in charge and follows the slugs blueprint to the latter.As little as possible.
    You have a way with words but 100% correct Rafa even stated that he had no idea what his budget was and wasn’t aware of what was happening with transfers

But he is in charge of all football related matters, well thats except buying the players he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Haha, all that is our profit and the 5 coins he has in hand is what rafa got.....

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I dig the well worded, focused and controlled obvious anger in your comment.

I would add that Charnleys little chastity cage gets tightened if he allows Rafa any more than his 3rd or 4th choice in any transfer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)