+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Legal action against Hassall dropped..

Legal action against Hassall dropped..

I managed to get hold of the court document that was submitted and have since had it confirmed to me that the case has now been dropped. On the face of it looks like a victory for Hassall but I think the board will have the final say...

https://crewealexandra.wordpress.com.../?preview=true

Another great piece of detective work but I think a disappointing result.
    Thank you

whoops, not sure that was the correct link.

https://crewealexandra.wordpress.com...orman-hassall/

and cheers @out0lunch!

That was the right link - mind you it was worth a second read!

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    That was the right link - mind you it was worth a second read!
    Definitely worth a second read, It all comes down the reasons why the case was dropped, I know how expensive legal costs can be and its not in anyone's interest to involve the courts unless you have no alternative. You have two options here, either NH believes he is unable to contest the lawsuit or Crewe have found they are unable to win the lawsuit. The former I would think that NH is looking at a face saving deal with the club, if it is the later then its a big worry for everyone involved with the club. Sometimes just the threat of legal action can bring results as those involved wake up to the realities of the situation, we can but hope that it is NH who is the one who backed down, it is a worry if Crewe were the ones who were advised to drop the case with nothing in return.