+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SFA / referee decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    No its not
    We'll agree to disagree about that.
    Bring in VAR.

No its not
    Yes it is. How else do you explain Celtic not demanding old Rangers be stripped of all the trophies they won when they were running their tax scam? They should be hopping mad about that, as should all the other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Yes it is. How else do you explain Celtic not demanding old Rangers be stripped of all the trophies they won when they were running their tax scam? They should be hopping mad about that, as should all the other clubs.
    Two cheeks of the same skittery arse.

Correct, the Old Firm is all about a duopoly. Now whether that's Celtic/Rangers or Celtic/Sevco it's still a case of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Correct, the Old Firm is all about a duopoly. Now whether that's Celtic/Rangers or Celtic/Sevco it's still a case of you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours...
    Still not the old firm.

Makey uppy new Old Firm maybe but the Old Firm it certainly is not

They released a statement demanding the stripping of titlesin the interest of the game at the time. That was the chairman

Lennon demanded it too

The asked for the investigation to be opened up again as recently as last year aswell

As much as i hate them they have a decent record of speaking out and listening to their fans. An alien concept to our club
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 05-09-2018 at 07:41 PM.

They released a statement demanding the stripping of titlesin the interest of the game at the time. That was the chairman

Lennon demanded it too

The asked for the investigation to be opened up again as recently as last year aswell

As much as i hate them they have a decent record of speaking out and listening to their fans. An alien concept to our club

And when they did the baldy alford neep was the SFA talking head telling us we should move on. At least the victims tried to do something about it. The neep was rewarded with a friendly against the Dutch at Pittodrie as a thank you for being a spineless p rick

Gary Dickers red card - appeal rejected
    Referee Collum

This still doesn't make it look the best, but in real time, there was nothing wrong with it, yellow at absolute worst, never a red

Micky Devlin - Slightest of touches after being fouled himself.
    Never a red, yellow at worst if the ref didn't;t spot the Trophy tug or dive
    Referee - The Craig Thomson Show

This reminds me or Pandas thread years ago.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast