+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SFA / referee decisions

I don't think anyone can even question whether the game is a fix or not anymore. What you really have to decide is, do you want to continue to pay your £25 a week to watch it or do you decide that the time has come to cut your losses and walk away from it all. I think Mason likened it to wrestling earlier and he isn't far wrong.

The fact the club aren't going to do anything more about it really is an insult to the fans, but this is something we are becoming accustomed to. The club appear to have no interest in taking the fight to the top and that is probably because they will be told to poke it, but a club with no back bone will never be able compete.

I will seriously consider not renewing next season and not because of this one incident, but for the many incidents and debacles that face this club every week. We don't even help ourselves which is the saddest part and I will really have to consider whether I want to continue pumping money into the club that doesn't put up a fight and which is involved in a system that is not only corrupt, but is clearly weighted for the benefit of two teams.

There has ALWAYS been bias in favour of Rangers and Celtic, certainly all of my 50 odd years as a supporter, and way beyond that too I'm reliably informed.
    Everything is geared towards the success of those two clubs, not just the governing bodies and match officials but the (not to be under estimated) media coverage too. We all know this to be the case but it's more obvious now that people are highlighting and discussing incidents on social media.
    Though it's far more transparent to greater numbers of people now, I do sometimes wonder if they're THAT ignorant and obsessed with their own little world, they don't even realise or care how obvious their bias is to all the rest of us.

It serves to remind us just how good we really were to achieve the success we did in the 80s', despite obstacles that certain other clubs never have to contend with.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Micky Devlin - Slightest of touches after being fouled himself.
    Never a red, yellow at worst if the ref didn't;t spot the Trophy tug or dive
    Referee - The Craig Thomson Show

Definitely a dive. IF Devlin pulled him back, then why did he fall forward (dramatically) and not fall back? Same as that diving pr!ck Windass when he was "pulled back" for Sevco's pen in the 1st game of the season.

Another one that should have been a red at the weekend.
    Arnaud Djoum, knee high lunge
    Referee - Kevin Clancy

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 19.25.03.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  12.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Another one that should have been a red at the weekend.
    Arnaud Djoum, knee high lunge
    Referee - Kevin Clancy

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 19.25.03.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  12.2 KB
    If you are so disgruntled, boycott the corruption that your beloved reds are complicit in

There was the throw in Patrick thistle received in lieu of the goal they Scored against Morton.

Referees can get things wrong from time to time but what is happening this season with them and the authorities is just pure corruption. I haven’t been to a match this season for various reasons (having RedTV hasn’t helped) and for me that is very unusual...but there is absolutely no way I will set foot in another premier league match now as I am not paying any more cash into this corruption.
    Aberdeen FC are letting their fans down (especially Milne) by doing nowt. The ball is burst folks, I suggest looking for other activities as our lot want this sort of corruption to stay and unfortunately don’t have any drive or leadership to tackle it head on.
    F@ck Scottish football and the sh!tebags of club chairmen who run scared of two sectarian cheating corrupt w@nkers. The game’s a bogey!!

Wee bit of hysteria and hyperbole here I'm afraid. We live in a digital age now where everything gets scrutinised from every angle. I was at the game when Willie Johnstone stamped on mcmasters neck. I mind see Joey getting taken oot of a game and hardly playing again.
    No mistaking Craig Thomson is a prize c unt. I think it's more about him being a narcissist and ****e as well rather than being biased. The sfa appeals panel was a joke. But boycotting games is going to make no difference whatsoever..

And it appears a few are just using this thread for an anti Milne agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If you are so disgruntled, boycott the corruption that your beloved reds are complicit in
    Walking away?, nah I can’t do that.
    I’m not a quitter.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast