+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SFA / referee decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    There was the throw in Patrick thistle received in lieu of the goal they Scored against Morton.
    Yeah, I watched that, crazy.

Also recall Dallas not awarding a stonewalled of a pen to us against Hibs.
    Now sure, he could justifiably consider he did not see the contact on Ferguson.
    The Hibs defender also “claimed” he got a touch of the ball(proven via replays not to be the case), so surely a corner kick was given.
    No, goal kick.
    Simulation then by Ferguson, no Dallas just bottled it and couldn’t even make the correct call by bottling it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Walking away?, nah I can’t do that.
    I’m not a quitter.
    Whats your stance on the club just lying down and getting their belly tickled in regards to Devlins red card and putting us to Killie at 12.15 on a sunday AGAIN

Nae point in moaning about it if you are going to accept it
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-09-2018 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Whats your stance on the club just lying down and getting their belly tickled in regards to Devlins red card and putting us to Killie at 12.15 on a sunday AGAIN

Nae point in moaning about it if you are going to accept it
    A very pigeon holed question.
    I think I’ve covered my thoughts on the Devlin red card situation.
    As for the kick off, yeah, not ideal AGAIN, but not worthy of me walking away or ranting on a forum like I’m receiving spam e-mails.

A very pigeon holed question.
    I think I’ve covered my thoughts on the Devlin red card situation.
    As for the kick off, yeah, not ideal AGAIN, but not worthy of me walking away or ranting on a forum like I’m receiving spam e-mails.
    The fact the club accept it all is despicable. Untill we get a chairman who gives a f@ck (like Lawell who speaks up on behalf of his fans alot) then the club dont deserve to be supported. But opinions are like arseholes i suppose.

The statement from the club in regards to Devlin was a f@cking disgrace and shows they are spineless arseholes. Cormack can tweet all he wants. What he really needs to do is go to the press and regain some credibility for the club. So untill then im done

Ive spoke to plenty of supporters on my travels that have told me how the fans come first to the club. At all levels. This is something we are not to our club. We arent wven an afterthought

Its not even hard to keep the fans onside
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-09-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Buy POTASSIUM CYANIDE KCN 99.98% both powder and pills for sale

We manufacture and distribute Potassium Cyanide which is a colorless crystalline compound. Our potassium cyanide is known by jewelry dealers for its extreme and exceptional high quality chemical gilding and buffing properties. Our gold mining, organic synthesis, and selectroplating customers has never looked anywhere ever since they tested our potassium cyanide. Potassium cyanide is offered in powder or cylindrical tablet each tablets weighing 100 grams. It is an inorganic compound with the formula KCN. This colorless crystalline compound, similar in appearance to sugar, is highly soluble in water. Most KCN is used in gold mining, organic synthesis, committing suicide and electroplating. We can offer you grade at very good rate KCN 99.98%.Contact us for more details We can also accept very small quantity order for lab-use, such as 100-1,000Grams. Welcome your order. Contact (deltrasolutions333@gmail.com) WhatsApp +27785858498 or +1571-210-5834

The fact the club accept it all is despicable. Untill we get a chairman who gives a f@ck (like Lawell who speaks up on behalf of his fans alot) then the club dont deserve to be supported. But opinions are like arseholes i suppose.

The statement from the club in regards to Devlin was a f@cking disgrace and shows they are spineless arseholes. Cormack can tweet all he wants. What he really needs to do is go to the press and regain some credibility for the club. So untill then im done

Ive spoke to plenty of supporters on my travels that have told me how the fans come first to the club. At all levels. This is something we are not to our club. We arent wven an afterthought

Its not even hard to keep the fans onside
    Nothing would ever be good enough for you I presume.
    Achy well.
    C,ya

Quote Originally Posted by deltrasolutions View Post
    Buy POTASSIUM CYANIDE KCN 99.98% both powder and pills for sale

We manufacture and distribute Potassium Cyanide which is a colorless crystalline compound. Our potassium cyanide is known by jewelry dealers for its extreme and exceptional high quality chemical gilding and buffing properties. Our gold mining, organic synthesis, and selectroplating customers has never looked anywhere ever since they tested our potassium cyanide. Potassium cyanide is offered in powder or cylindrical tablet each tablets weighing 100 grams. It is an inorganic compound with the formula KCN. This colorless crystalline compound, similar in appearance to sugar, is highly soluble in water. Most KCN is used in gold mining, organic synthesis, committing suicide and electroplating. We can offer you grade at very good rate KCN 99.98%.Contact us for more details We can also accept very small quantity order for lab-use, such as 100-1,000Grams. Welcome your order. Contact (deltrasolutions333@gmail.com) WhatsApp +27785858498 or +1571-210-5834
    Lol, I think he’s marketing here for Pac-Man and co.

Nothing would ever be good enough for you I presume.
    Achy well.
    C,ya
    Then on the other hand you will roll over and get your belly rubbed as the club can do nothing wrong

Being part of the problem. Thats ok
    DNA not being spent. Thats ok
    Milne twice saying we need a strong rangers. Thats ok
    DNA points being as much as a ST. Cool
    Considine saying we need a strong rangers. Top work
    Accepting sh@te KOs without a whimper. Ace
    Not commenting on corruption. Spot on
    Loving cup. Sip up boys. Sip up
    One ticket per person-Nae bother
    No PATG-Didnt need last min fans anyway

Feel free to add to the list of good work by the club. Thats just off the top of my head
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-09-2018 at 06:20 AM.

Lol, I think he’s marketing here for Pac-Man and co.
    Believe it or not im a happy person with a very good life.

Its my football club thats letting a bit of anger in because they are determined to be f@cking c@nts
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-09-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Then on the other hand you will roll over and get your belly rubbed as the club can do nothing wrong
    His next post will be along th lines of ‘I give criticism where it’s due, I just understand the reality of tr situation from an objective point of view....etc’

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast