+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England's two games.....

England's two games.....

both on Sky TV, and I was looking forward to watching the sat night game against Spain with the missus. It is diabolical that we cannot watch our national game on free to air TV. What the phuck do I pay £145 a year for, the BBC show almost no live footie Tv, phucking rant over.

Phuck England ,Strictly come dancing is back on and it's free as well.. Much more entertaining than watching a load of illegal immigrants with England shirts on pretending to play football.

Harry potter is on Saturday night on Itv

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Harry potter is on Saturday night on Itv
    Magic..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Magic..
    It's the Philosopher's Stone so should be a cracking Saturday night .
    Get the yogurt in

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    both on Sky TV, and I was looking forward to watching the sat night game against Spain with the missus. It is diabolical that we cannot watch our national game on free to air TV. What the phuck do I pay £145 a year for, the BBC show almost no live footie Tv, phucking rant over.
    I watch most football on streams mate. Sometimes it can test your patience but it is free and I do get to see most games.

Take her out for a curry claw, bound to be hotter than the England game

I'll be in the pub somewhere Sat night

Thanks lads for your witty and inventive remarks but we have decided to watch Proms in Hyde park on sat night, we did before with a picknick basket and booze, really enjoyed it. Not only that one of the wifes favourite singers is on the bill (Josh Grogan). At the end they have a fireworks display and England may be a damp squib.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Thanks lads for your witty and inventive remarks but we have decided to watch Proms in Hyde park on sat night, we did before with a picknick basket and booze, really enjoyed it. Not only that one of the wifes favourite singers is on the bill (Josh Grogan). At the end they have a fireworks display and England may be a damp squib.
    I can see the headlines now mate, "Wall fan in Last Fight of the Proms"!!! Hope it stays for you all and enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast