+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Scores Prediction Coventry City v Barnsley

Official Scores Prediction Coventry City v Barnsley

Coventry 1-1 Barnsley

They have been a side we just cannot beat away ( bogey team ) times have changed hopefully
    Reds win 3-1 "Godiva " ,our new blonde horse riding striker also known as Mamma Thiam with at least one !!!

Coventry 0 Barnsley 6

Coventry 2-2 Barnsley

Don't do predictions but i will tell you something. If these dodgy ref's don't do something about the malicious tackles being put in on Kieffer Moore every game he plays, he is going to end up paralysed from the neck down.
    Last edited by theojustice; 05-09-2018 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theojustice View Post
    Don't do predictions but i will tell you something. If these dodgy ref's don't do something about the malicious tackles being put in on Kieffer Moore every game he plays, he is going to end up paralysed from the neck down.
    You not think at 6 foot 5 he may be able to handle it .

Obviously you are not a fan. Kieffer is six foot six and no man should be hit in the back the way that Lacey ploughed through Kieffer, after he had only just come on as a sub in Barnsley's game against Gillingham. Tell me mr animal, what did the ref do about it and what was Kieffer's reaction when he scraped himself off the floor after being felled by that cowardly scumbag.
    Last edited by theojustice; 05-09-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Obviously you are not a fan. Kieffer is six foot six and no man should be hit in the back the way that Lacey ploughed through Kieffer, after he had only just come on as a sub in Barnsley's game against Gillingham. Tell me mr animal, what did the ref do about it and what was Kieffer's reaction when he scraped himself off the floor after being felled by that cowardly scumbag.
    I'm very much a fan , Kieffer is at a level right now where his current attributes are far too much for the majority of league one defenders , which unfortunately for us wasn't the case last season as a championship club .

However , he's got improvement in him because he's relatively young and from what I hear works incredibly hard on the training ground and wants to improve .

You might want to study Kieffer in rather more detail this coming saturday , he's not shy himself and gives as good as he gets .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'm very much a fan , Kieffer is at a level right now where his current attributes are far too much for the majority of league one defenders , which unfortunately for us wasn't the case last season as a championship club .

However , he's got improvement in him because he's relatively young and from what I hear works incredibly hard on the training ground and wants to improve .

You might want to study Kieffer in rather more detail this coming saturday , he's not shy himself and gives as good as he gets .
    What a piece of work you are. Saying your a fan doesn't mean its true. Lucky i have time on my break to answer you back mr animal. Kieffer was without doubt Barnsley's best player in the championship last season and the crowd gave him standing ovations for his contributions.( fact) Apparently WBA want him badly after he showed them he was better than any player they have on their books..Another fact is ( It was only through bad management that he didn't save Barnsley and everyone knows it ). Obviously you are a Leeds supporter who want him for your team on the cheap or worse someone connected to them Johnson's munchkins that used to run Barnsley through Lee Johnson.
    Last edited by theojustice; 06-09-2018 at 01:23 AM.

What a piece of work you are. Saying your a fan doesn't mean its true. Lucky i have time on my break to answer you back mr animal. Kieffer was without doubt Barnsley's best player in the championship last season and the crowd gave him standing ovations for his contributions.( fact) Apparently WBA want him badly after he showed them he was better than any player they have on their books..Another fact is ( It was only through bad management that he didn't save Barnsley and everyone knows it ). Obviously you are a Leeds supporter who want him for your team on the cheap or worse someone connected to them Johnson's munchkins that used to run Barnsley through Lee Johnson.

& breathe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast