+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Signings No 14 and 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Played exactly into my hands. By his own admission.
    Since this is not tolerated on DCM, I think quid
    pro quo should be adopted here.
    This is going to be quite funny at the rate it's going.
    Wouldn't expect anything else from you I won't be the first you have got banned Gosh I will get no sleep tonight Just a thought Romeo nobody can wind themselves up always takes at least two

Bye bye love...

Anyway, back on topic.
    Folks have been pointing the finger at us FFP wise. Yet seem unaware as to how the books have been looking.
    This Swiss guy is pretty much bang on.
    The wiping of £40 M debt left us more than capable of spending money this season.
    It hasn't just been in comings though, the outgoings have been substantial again as well.

These latest 3 coming in, are in effect cheap cover.

https://twitter.com/SwissRamble

Bye bye love...
    Dream dream dream you really are Cathys Clown

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Wouldn't expect anything else from you I won't be the first you have got banned Gosh I will get no sleep tonight Just a thought Romeo nobody can wind themselves up always takes at least two
    If he bans anymore posters he will be talking to himself-- oh hang on

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If he bans anymore posters he will be talking to himself-- oh hang on
    Oh really? Who exactly have I banned? Have a list do you?
    Anyway to the plod who thinks its funny winding up each and every thread. Wanna talk even condemn our players fair dos, it's a matter of opinion. But try and ruin every thread with your petty and childish posts, well as I said, DCM don't tolerate it, why should we here?
    We follow the rules there, we expect visitors from there to do the same. seems fair.
    Fair warning, if this persists and persists, then I'll speak to HQ.
    And they hand out global bans.
    Take it whichever way you want.
    Everyone is free to post here on football.
    Wanna talk something different create and OT thread and we can decide if we want to respond.
    But on football posts, keep to it. Forest lose, you wanna gloat, A-Okay with us.
    We've achieved a big fat 0 in 20 years, so we're quite used to failure anyways.

Anyway to the plod who thinks its funny
    winding up each and every thread. Wanna talk even condemn our players fair dos, it's a matter of opinion. But try and ruin every thread with your petty and childish posts, well as I said, DCM don't tolerate it, why should we here?
    We follow the rules there, we expect visitors from there to do the same. seems fair.
    Wanna talk something different create and OT threadand we can decide if we want to respond.
    But on football posts, keep to it. Forest lose, you wanna gloat, A-Okay with us.
    Romeo don't try and come the innocent hard done to You and Tricky are as much to blame as anybody else

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Romeo don't try and come the innocent hard done to You and Tricky are as much to blame as anybody else
    As much to blame for what?

Are you insinuating that I have banned folks as well?
    Do I have to call you out with another bet, in line with the last one of 1k that went mysteriously quiet? Remember, illness and Canadian girlfriend? I gave you the photographic evidence and many folks have seen Tabita's picture.
    NO apology came my way, so I assume cancer research won't be receiving a cheque anytime soon?

If you are going to make a statement, at least back it up with some facts. Don't make it up to suit an agenda.
    Romaris is right. On DCFC you only had to fart out of tune to get a ban.
    Here folks think they can hurl insults and you're not allowed any repercussions.
    I can take piss taking as much as the next man. But groundless insults just rattle my cage.

Anyway to the plod who thinks its funny winding up each and every thread. Wanna talk even condemn our players fair dos, it's a matter of opinion. But try and ruin every thread with your petty and childish posts, well as I said, DCM don't tolerate it, why should we here?
    Wanna talk something different create and OT thread and we can decide if we want to respond.
    Calm down, remember your blood pressure at your age

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    As much to blame for what?

Are you insinuating that I have banned folks as well?
    Do I have to call you out with another bet, in line with the last one of 1k that went mysteriously quiet? Remember, illness and Canadian girlfriend? I gave you the photographic evidence and many folks have seen Tabita's picture.
    NO apology came my way, so I assume cancer research won't be receiving a cheque anytime soon?

If you are going to make a statement, at least back it up with some facts. Don't make it up to suit an agenda.
    Romaris is right. On DCFC you only had to fart out of tune to get a ban.
    Here folks think they can hurl insults and you're not allowed any repercussions.
    I can take piss taking as much as the next man. But groundless insults just rattle my cage.
    There you go again straight in without using your brain I have not accused you of getting anybody banned Romeo threatens to get me banned and all I've done is point out that both him and you have done exactly the same as what he wants me banned for " Do I have to call you out with another bet " Really good at twisting things I put your post of FMD about your ex and then you suddenly come up with We got together two years later Illness I've never been anything but supportive about your illness Im not a thought reader i wasn't to know your op had been cancelled I've got nothing to apologise for How you can say you only have to fart on FMD to get a ban is a complete joke as nobody has got away with has much as you have on there How the hell can you say people think they can hurl insults you're not allowed any repercussions You are the worst offender I've been coming on and off this site for about five years and I don't think you have ever answered a post of mine without swearing abusing questioning my intelligence or some other insult When you were a mid you were always threatening to ban me Have you ever thought how boring this site would be with just you Romeo and Es***

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast