+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Signings No 14 and 15.

Signings No 14 and 15.

Karank's not letting up.

No 14: Sandy Janko

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/no...e-city-ground/

No 15: Panagiotis Tachtsidis

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/no...ecent-arrival/

Janko is set to be only cover. There's been some rather questionable remarks about him at Celtic. He's also not really impressed at Porto, so remains to be seen.

Tachtsidis is more experienced. However he hasn't played a game since May, so not expected to feature for some time.
    Can't say I'm excited or relieved by either. Will need to judge from play, however we have failed to get any signing from Greece or their league, to perform, so the smart money looks like he won't last, but you never know, after all, he's not expected to score rather defend in some form and this is one area Greeks aren't bad in.

Not doing much good though is it

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Not doing much good though is it
    And how do you know that? You've been to the future in order to report back?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    And how do you know that? You've been to the future in order to report back?
    Have you seen the videos of Tachtsidis he has the turning circle of an oil tanker and the speed of a crippled snail Has anybody told Kranky you can only name 18 on match day Has for signing Yacob he's a complete nutter a red card waiting to happen If I was in the Cow Shed watching i would definitely wear shin pads he would kick his granny .😊😊

Have you seen the videos of Tachtsidis he has the turning circle of an oil tanker and the speed of a crippled snail Has anybody told Kranky you can only name 18 on match day Has for signing Yacob he's a complete nutter a red card waiting to happen If I was in the Cow Shed watching i would definitely wear shin pads he would kick his granny .����
    Yawn.....

Yawn.....
    Yes I better stop in beginning to sound like you Now where's those razor blades

Poor thing......

Poor thing......
    What a tw@t in telling my dad 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

What a tw@t in telling my dad �������������������������������������������� ��
    Please, this is a footy forum. Personal descriptions of yourself and your family aren't welcome.

Please, this is a footy forum. Personal descriptions of yourself and your family aren't welcome.
    What would you know about football living in Singapore or is it really Hyson Green

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast