+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Signings No 14 and 15.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    There you go again straight in without using your brain I have not accused you of getting anybody banned Romeo threatens to get me banned and all I've done is point out that both him and you have done exactly the same as what he wants me banned for " Do I have to call you out with another bet " Really good at twisting things I put your post of FMD about your ex and then you suddenly come up with We got together two years later Illness I've never been anything but supportive about your illness Im not a thought reader i wasn't to know your op had been cancelled I've got nothing to apologise for How you can say you only have to fart on FMD to get a ban is a complete joke as nobody has got away with has much as you have on there How the hell can you say people think they can hurl insults you're not allowed any repercussions You are the worst offender I've been coming on and off this site for about five years and I don't think you have ever answered a post of mine without swearing abusing questioning my intelligence or some other insult When you were a mid you were always threatening to ban me Have you ever thought how boring this site would be with just you Romeo and Es***
    Me not using my brain?
    1. I asked you if you was accusing me of banning anyone? If so I wanted proof.
    2. Eactly the same in what way? I have never gotten away with feck all on DCM. Chris/Ratta/Ramondo made that very plain.
    You got threatened or banned on DCM for football piss take, never mind the personal stuff.
    Even Es***, as simple as he is, got booted for nothing.
    Whenever I rattled your cage, it was for typing drivel and to keep the peace. DID I BAN YOU? EVER?

As for the Mrs, did you consider that human beings fall out? If you had paid attention you'd have noted how long we have been seeing each other.
    My point about my illness was that you jumped in feet first in order to score points, without checking the facts. I was unaware that you have keep an up to date time table of your life on here, in case someone makes them selves look silly.
    You made yourself look silly, twice.

As for the insults, then as Romanis says, as the guest you have to adopt the visitor stance and not expect to win slanging matches.
    Afterall these boards are for everyone, but foremost is the boards own fans.
    I wouldn't ban you for being simple, there's no rule against it.
    Just remember, if you are going to sling mud, keep it factual and avoid the personal stuff.
    Forest have been **** for 20 years, I can't avoid that. But if you take the piss out of NFFC, don;'t get all mardy when it gets returned.
    You have done this many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Me not using my brain?
    1. I asked you if you was accusing me of
    banning anyone? If so I wanted proof.
    2. Eactly the same in what way? I have never gotten away with feck all on DCM. Chris/Ratta/Ramondo made that very plain.
    You got threatened or banned on DCM for football piss take, never mind the personal stuff.
    Even Es***, as simple as he is, got booted for nothing.
    Whenever I rattled your cage, it was for typing drivel and to keep the peace. DID I BAN YOU? EVER?

As for the Mrs, did you consider that human beings fall out? If you had paid attention you'd have noted how long we have been seeing each other.
    My point about my illness was that you jumped in feet first in order to score points, without checking the facts. I was unaware that you have keep an up to date time table of your life on here, in case someone makes them selves look silly.
    You made yourself look silly, twice.

As for the insults, then as Romanis says, as the guest you have to adopt the visitor stance and not expect to win slanging matches.
    Afterall these boards are for everyone, but foremost is the boards own fans.
    I wouldn't ban you for being simple, there's no rule against it.
    Just remember, if you are going to sling mud, keep it factual and avoid the personal stuff.
    Forest have been **** for 20 years, I can't avoid that. But if you take the piss out of NFFC, don;'t get all mardy when it gets returned.
    You have done this many times.
    As for insults then as Romanis says as the guest you have to adopt the visitor stance
    This coming from the same Romanis who starts a thread on FMD. What do you guys think of Forest how dumb can you get

There you go again straight in without using your brain I have not accused you of getting anybody banned Romeo threatens to get me banned and all I've done is point out that both him and you have done exactly the same as what he wants me banned for " Do I have to call you out with another bet " Really good at twisting things I put your post of FMD about your ex and then you suddenly come up with We got together two years later Illness I've never been anything but supportive about your illness Im not a thought reader i wasn't to know your op had been cancelled I've got nothing to apologise for How you can say you only have to fart on FMD to get a ban is a complete joke as nobody has got away with has much as you have on there How the hell can you say people think they can hurl insults you're not allowed any repercussions You are the worst offender I've been coming on and off this site for about five years and I don't think you have ever answered a post of mine without swearing abusing questioning my intelligence or some other insult When you were a mid you were always threatening to ban me Have you ever thought how boring this site would be with just you Romeo and Es***
    Can someone translate this into English?

As I said earlier, take it whichever way you want.
    You play the wind-up at your own risk.
    Nothing more to be said.

[QUOTE=Romanis;39012451]Can someone translate this into English?

Nothing more to be said.[/QUOTE

If wrote something on here that I didn't understand then I would have the brains not to reply to it
    How many times do I need to tell you I'm not bothered if you want to get me banned I'm sure I won't. be going to prison it's not like I've murdered anybody or robbed or mugged anyone is it But if i have to i will E-mail HQ with things you have called me
    Nothing more to be said

[QUOTE=mistaram;39012608]
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Can someone translate this into English?

Nothing more to be said.[/QUOTE

If wrote something on here that I didn't understand then I would have the brains not to reply to it
    How many times do I need to tell you I'm not bothered if you want to get me banned I'm sure I won't. be going to prison it's not like I've murdered anybody or robbed or mugged anyone is it But if i have to i will E-mail HQ with things you have called me
    Nothing more to be said

Please don't forget to do it.
    Btw, the subject matter is not name calling, rather disrupting threads on purpose and winding up by your own admission. I know you have an inherent problem with understanding stuff. It's okay, we're very patient and understanding.
    Don't worry, I'll give you lots of rope to hang yourself with.
    You just keep doing what you've been doing.

[QUOTE=Romanis;39013482]

Please don't forget to do it.
    Btw, the subject matter is not name calling, rather disrupting threads on purpose and winding up by your own admission. I know you have an inherent problem with understanding stuff. It's okay, we're very patient and understanding.
    Don't worry, I'll give you lots of rope to hang yourself with.
    You just keep doing what you've been doing.
    I would call that threatening that's also against the rules Yes and you keep doing what doing what your doing Writing what someone may not like us definitely not disrupting threads on purpose I don't have any problem understanding stuff especially the childish rubbish you write

[QUOTE=mistaram;39013507]
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I would call that threatening that's also against the rules Yes and you keep doing what doing what your doing Writing what someone may not like us definitely not disrupting threads on purpose I don't have any problem understanding stuff especially the childish rubbish you write
    I wish I drank at times.
    Maybe I'd understand some of these paragraphs and contents?

Think I'll have an extra swig of morphine and a lie down.

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;39013577]

I wish I drank at times.
    Maybe I'd understand some of these paragraphs and contents?

Think I'll have an extra swig of morphine and a lie down.
    Wouldn't expect you to understand it Not right wing enough for you That's all you do understand

[QUOTE=mistaram;39013697]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

Wouldn't expect you to understand it Not right wing enough for you That's all you do understand
    Actually, I was belittling your grasp of the English language.
    But if your guise on things is a political outlook, then maybe Borats "running of the Jew" would be right up your street?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;39013708]

Actually, I was belittling your grasp of the English language.
    But if your guise on things is a political outlook, then maybe Borats "running of the Jew" would be right up your street?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a952gCabSCQ
    You seriously need to get out more

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast