+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t Barnsley, said this before and I will say it again

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wow you were quicker than I thought Monty just serves to prove my point even better. Anyway, I'm coming out of the argument now because Im sure IBS would like it to degenerate into the old left and right arguments and I really can't be arsed to indulge him.
    Yep, me too. If MM wants to have the same 5 or 6 people start threads deliberately to regurgitate what they read in infowars, then good luck to it... Was an interesting debate yonks ago when first launched, but the persistent need to revisit it and repeat the same view points time and again is, as most can see on here, is just the obsessive behavior of single issue political fanatics desperate to express their viewpoint. Good luck all.

see below
    Last edited by mikemiller; 06-09-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    If MM wants to have the same 5 or 6 people start threads deliberately to regurgitate what they read in infowars, then good luck to it...
    More likely to be just one sad wind-up merchant under five or six different names, judging by the clues that we have been given...

Pretty sure Infowars isn't talking about the friendliness of the people of Barnsley!

Thought you'd left this thread? Good to see the gang all reappear on MM: I was worried you'd all had a funny turn watching the Great leader crash and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Keep an eye on it mods this thread could get exceedingly tedious.
    Trying to get people banned again, roly? Do grow up.

This is disgraceful, talking about the Baarnsley on what is actually a Rotherham Fc board. Ban this person immediately for creating this thread, Id never do anything like that on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    in 2011 census, Barnsley had 94.7% white Brits, Rotherham had 91.7%

So do you think that the 2.8% demographic difference is responsible for giving us all in Rotherham a feeling a comparable unfriendliness??
    Anyone actually believe these figures? Total nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    This is disgraceful, talking about the Baarnsley on what is actually a Rotherham Fc board. Ban this person immediately for creating this thread, Id never do anything like that on here.
    Rotherham UNITED FC old boy. Cheers.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast