+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I attended the Magpie Group meeting tonight

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    it was also said at the fans forum meeting

threatening family and people doing their jobs is cowardly and shows whatt these groups are all about
    and you think they have things going on in the backround
    do me a favour
    That's what I said brains.Was mentioned at the meeting and dismissed.Read slowly and take it in.
    Also he admitted to police he was never threatened.He was advised to stay away.Nobody threatened him though.So stop telling LIES again.

it was also said at the fans forum meeting

threatening family and people doing their jobs is cowardly and shows whatt these groups are all about
    and you think they have things going on in the backround
    do me a favour
    One fkn idiot Pboro. Just like one fkn idiot punched a horse a few years ago. Doesn’t mean anyone else who attended is like that. I’ve said what happened/was said, I was there you weren’t. No one is threatening SD staff.

You decided on your tactics for Saturday yet to protest against Rafa?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    One fkn idiot Pboro. Just like one fkn idiot punched a horse a few years ago. Doesn’t mean anyone else who attended is like that. I’ve said what happened/was said, I was there you weren’t. No one is threatening SD staff.

Don’t let the Truth get in the way of a pack of lies man Bob

you are threatening sd staff
    standing outside a shop they work shouting and protesting is threatening
    maybe not physical
    but would you want to walk through a picket/protest mob to get to your work .when you have no affiliation to the club or footy

??

i ownt protest against a manager
    i have said that
    just like i wont boo a player
    or spit at sir bobby or boo sir bobby

i keep that for the forums

i ownt protest against a manager
    i have said that
    just like i wont boo a player
    or spit at sir bobby or boo sir bobby

i keep that for the forums
    Lying again.But your right that you keep it to the forums.Because you haven't got the b0llocks to say anything to anyone's face.

its like saying all business men from cyprus are dodgy like Asil Nadir

you are threatening sd staff
    standing outside a shop they work shouting and protesting is threatening
    maybe not physical
    but would you want to walk through a picket/protest mob to get to your work .when you have no affiliation to the club or footy

??
    You’re unbelievable. Threatening FFS man. So the staff will be in the shop sh1tting themselves will they? They won’t be harmed in anyway man. As I’ve said before start your Rafa protest further along the road.

i havent said they will be
    but a bunh of placard waving shouting thugs outside your place of work when you have no affiliation to football or the club would be threatening

that is cowardly

that wont stop ash
    people say he should treat his workers better

they dont deserve a buch of so calles upporters outside their place of work

what if every club who had an issue with say puma adidas nike,lonsdale etc all piled up outside

give it a reat

if you cant get him out through the club
    dont do your dirty work on others just trying to earn a living
    cowardly scum

i havent said they will be
    but a bunh of placard waving shouting thugs outside your place of work when you have no affiliation to football or the club would be threatening

that is cowardly

that wont stop ash
    people say he should treat his workers better

they dont deserve a buch of so calles upporters outside their place of work

what if every club who had an issue with say puma adidas nike,lonsdale etc all piled up outside

give it a reat

if you cant get him out through the club
    dont do your dirty work on others just trying to earn a living
    cowardly scum
    Someone is rattled.Cant you see a future on here with nothing to wind people up with if "Ash" sells up.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)