+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I attended the Magpie Group meeting tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Funny you should mention finding someone to buy the club that’s already happened/happening. Including PCP. As I said there is lots happening behind the scenes.

As for getting a life, I have a good one thanks I have a job helping people less fortunate than myself and it’ll be much better when in my spare time I can go to SJP and Ashley and his miscreants aren’t stinking the place out.
    Well done bob, dont listen to the smirf

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I looked at him too. He's a big lad!!!!!
    He’s not really I’m only 4ft 7. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Funny you should mention finding someone to buy the club that’s already happened/happening. Including PCP. As I said there is lots happening behind the scenes.

As for getting a life, I have a good one thanks I have a job helping people less fortunate than myself and it’ll be much better when in my spare time I can go to SJP and Ashley and his miscreants aren’t stinking the place out.
    it hasnt happened he is stiill here and it wont happen as hse has no money

a lot happening behind the scenes
    good god
    you dont believe that do you

there is only 1 person that would know what is going on behind the scenes
    ash

i hope you didnt have to pay to get in to heree that

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    Well done bob, dont listen to the smirf
    going to dos like this and wating your time all i can say is they must be really really unfortunate

you probabaly have a syndrome where by joining this you think you are helping your fellow fans

well who ever you ot get in
    (hm hm )
    i hope they have money
    the bird from the beginning of the year didnt
    ash didnt

and they will be handcuffed with a huge amount just to buy it
    sorry
    these lot have been going for years in some kind of guise

if you want to believe they are doing things behind the scene then so be it

a bunch of footy shirt wearing carers in a room (all 400 of them )and i doubt looking at the pics there is that many can convince ash or the stanbury bird to part with 400 mill

hope you do
    but you wont

are you sure the do wasnt organised by the bloke who owns the club/pub for extra wednesday night takings

I really can't see why people would have a go at people wanting the best for our club.The majority know change is needed.
    If people think Ashley is doing a good job,then form a counter group and challenge the views of the magpie group.No excuses of can't argue with a,b,c etc.Its the fact like Ashley all they have is lies and no b0llocks.

"are you sure the do wasnt organised by the bloke who owns the club/pub for extra wednesday night takings "

oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I really can't see why people would have a go at people wanting the best for our club.The majority know change is needed.
    If people think Ashley is doing a good job,then form a counter group and challenge the views of the magpie group.No excuses of can't argue with a,b,c etc.Its the fact like Ashley all they have is lies and no b0llocks.
    They wouldn't dare. They would be laughed out of town. Or helped to depart by some other means.

I have no issues with anyone wanting the best for Newcastle United football club. I want what's best.
    The issue is in knowing what is best and being able to get it.

Fans want Ashley out. Fine. Organise as many meetings and rallies and boycott's of shops etc etc, but ask yourself if it serves a real purpose in getting the fans a better deal than what they currently have.
    The answer as it stands is... no it doesn't... because there's no guarantees for the betterment as it stands, let alone nobody willing to actually put their money where their mouths are to actually take it over.

Nobody can seriously expect Ashley to just hold his hands up and say " ok fans I'll leave and you can all take the club over as I will let you have it for nothing."

Right?

Basically trying to get him out may work if there's a buyer waiting....but guess what?
    What do you think any buyer will do when they see just what happens if things don't go the fans way?

Anyone interested in this club will need to have a mindset of basically sugar daddying it. A Mr blank cheque type or a bank borrowing consortium type that will basically mortgage the club to give the fans what they want, or what the new owners will perceive they want.

Anyone other than that will struggle in the short term because, in short order we will have transfer fees that not only break the records fans want but eclipse them... and also wages that go into the realms of ridiculous in terms of £100,000 a week and more for many that will become unsustainable for this club.

I'm in turmoil.
    Do I want to be a plastic club with a sugar daddy owner who can match the elites and become part of them with the same flouting of the rules or do I want to carry on having a football club that gets supported by fans who love it like we do now rather than fans who profess to love it until the wheels fall off.

Until one shows up then accept Ashley owns the club and there's little anyone can do until he decides.
    I must be in the minority that thinks we can do a lot better with what we have as it stands...but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I'm not having a go at people who want the best for the club
    What I have a problem with is people protesting who have no alternative
    And they don't

So they are disrupting people who work in the sports direct shops who probably don't give a toss about footy or the toon
    That is cowardly
    More so when you don't have a positive alternative

Why does the club need bankrolling though ghost.You tell us we are in good shape because of Ashley often enough.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)