+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I attended the Magpie Group meeting tonight

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    it is but through a friend im trying to get it in at colchester

when me dad passed away he left me a bit of money and i decided to do this
    there are a few of them around if you look mostly the laundry vans they run of a generator .hotpoint in pboro donated the machines
    we dont go out every day as there arent that many homeless around here that we are aware of and as we have only been doing it for a short while the lads are going further afield (boston kings lynn etc etc ).and as i have said we will either get one for a mobile hiadressing clothes /sleeping bag van ,or just use the ssame van but take the machines out and adapt it for the hairdressing and then change it back

for the hairdressing we have fabricated a "roof "that goes over the rear doors when opened and a frontage the hairdresser then sets his chair up but we are also going to look at one that has already been done to see how they pump water and do they have a sink etc so thats a slow boil

i when to see the one in brighton first and got the idea from there

only doing it for a few days as the lad s who do it have gone to a wedding abroad they are the driving force not me i just helped out
    Is this as true as that Spurs piece you produced the other week???

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    are you terrys arse wipe

we all know you have more faces than a town hall clock
    and if you look i was asked what i was doing up early
    jog on
    i thought you had signed the pledge
    Might have signed the pledge but I couldn't resist a little sip on this one as you have told so many hundreds of porkies in the past, what's to say this isn't another one.

I'll bet many on here do as much or more charitable work as you claim to do but without the need to boast MR BIGGY about it.

You could have easily done that but that's not your style. Saddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Your supporters sat back. Left it until your club was ****ed. Third Division before you knew it.
    .. We have never had the recent ish 15 minutes of fame to cling onto .. I'm enjoying the football, even though I'd rather we were not there ..

So do you just recommend we sit back do nothing and accept abject mediocrity?? And that's at best

Any team with proper investment can get themselves in amongst it

It can be done

If teams and fans stop believing that them what's the point?

Any fan of any club that stands up to an owner taking the p1ss like we have here will get my support.That would have included the mackems with Ellis Short.I certainly wouldn't have taken the p1ss out of them.
    Maybe that's why they are trying to take the p1ss here.Because they are ashamed and embarrassed that they did phuck all to get rid.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. We have never had the recent ish 15 minutes of fame to cling onto .. I'm enjoying the football, even though I'd rather we were not there ..
    You have. The 6 in a row. It seems that’s all that counts from what those on RTG say.

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    So do you just recommend we sit back do nothing and accept abject mediocrity?? And that's at best

Any team with proper investment can get themselves in amongst it

It can be done

If teams and fans stop believing that them what's the point?
    .. No, but shouting at shops is not going to help #Shopshouters .. Neither is threatening Ashely's family and/or business. Not sure how that's going to look favorable to a prescriptive new owner ..

A lot of us really enjoyed the Chimpo. We weren't getting howked each week, we were winning matches and had something to aim for...and some hope that we could achieve something. Aye, in the bigger scheme of things it was reading and Preston rather than Liverpool and Man U but 'in the moment' our team was winning and the crowd was happy. We could read the match reports and listen to the sports news without wincing or reaching for the off button.

Twas canny.

..Neither is threatening Ashely's family and/or business..
    That was said a while.back.The fat slug admitted he lied.His family have never been threatened.Protested against his business yes.Just a shame it NUFC fans doing it.His own zero hrs employees should have done it years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    A lot of us really enjoyed the Chimpo. We weren't getting howked each week, we were winning matches and had something to aim for...and some hope that we could achieve something. Aye, in the bigger scheme of things it was reading and Preston rather than Liverpool and Man U but 'in the moment' our team was winning and the crowd was happy. We could read the match reports and listen to the sports news without wincing or reaching for the off button.

Twas canny.
    .. Enjoyed the match today mate .. Watching England now and getting no buzz what so ever. Thought having our own game and an England one would be a canny brusey bonus. But the England game's not doing it for me ..

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)