+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The Pain Of Losing My Son

O/T The Pain Of Losing My Son

We lost our son Andrew on Monday 03 September 2018, aged 45 he fought a brave battle
    against his painful illness, having 4 operations during his 113 days in Intensive Care & High
    Dependency Units of Rotherham General Hospital.
    Having multiple problems to which the consultants had never witnessed in a patient at any
    time during their careers, even checking other hospitals to find any common ground.

A parent should not have to bury their children, it should be the other way round, but his
    pain has now gone, he is at peace, but we now have his pain in losing our son.

R.I.P. Andrew
    We will cherish the years we had you, & be in our thoughts for ever, until we meet again. xxxx

So sorry to hear this mate. My sincere condolences.

May god be with you
    Lots of love x

Every parent's ultimate nightmare. No words can come close to making you feel any better but wanted to add my condolences. RIP Andrew.

So sorry for your loss. RIP.

I know you posted on here a couple of weeks back Ericslad describing everything he was going through. Everyone wished him well so it's sad to hear that news.

Nothing sensible to say except that it's terribly sad news and I hope that there will be better times ahead for you and your family.

terrible news Eric, thinking of you all

RIP Andrew

That's terrible news Eric, cant imagine what you are going through at the moment.

Sincere condolences on your loss pal

So sorry for your loss eric, and as gm said, I really can't imagine what you and your family are going through.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast