+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Sunday

I prefer beautiful Monday

Funsters - celebrating rivals' misfortunes rather than their own pathetic efforts for 46 (FORTY SIX) years.

Celtic you can't understand as they have tonnes of songs, thieving *******s

The funsters you can as they are kinda tragic and desperate, they have nothing else to refer to as a moment for them, they have no anthems of their own either and certainly nowhere near as many good songs as we have, they have always been a bit envious of us having anthems associated with us (they used admit and discuss this back on their old official site forum about a decade ago)

Poor wee dees

Anyone else think this feels like Sunday today?
    Hate these international breaks

Any decent prolonged burst of singing from the United support at Tannadice would be welcome these days. The place is like a library.

Like most grounds, Utd fans aren't going to get up for the opposition in this league unless we are playing like a team that looks capable of building momentum that could lead to promotion, the Csaba effect and his defensive insipid ineffective style of play and general lack of belief in him from the support didn't help

For big games our fans are still excellent, especially away from home, you only had to see the atmosphere vs hibs the first season down (1-0 utd andreu pen) or the play off games both years

Sickening hearing them horrible Celtic chunts decide they are using this, even worse they use the words "my my my Republican army, its the I I I R A"

Scvmmy filthy thieving tinky b@stards

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Sickening hearing them horrible Celtic chunts decide they are using this, even worse they use the words "my my my Republican army, its the I I I R A"

Not nice. Worse thing that could happen to OUR song.

Hopefully soon we can be the ones in semis and have our fans singing the proper words

Oh it's definitely still one of our anthems and has been for 30 years, can't wait to be singing it regularly again in big games, none more so than against that scvm

This week happen under Neilson in next coulple years, he will progress this club, this is only the start of our recovery, it won't be without bumps but we are on our way back in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Didn't know that was their rendition. That's just minging.
    Cue a clampdown from the authorities on them using the song and when we sing our version we'll be accused of sectarianism 😠

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)