+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Describe Burnley...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Barnsley.
    Nah then me old..whats going of ont millers board..you and Animal seem to have ruffled a few feathers

Your towns better than mine..no it isn't..yes it is..etc etc

Both towns got the same sh1t to deal with by the sounds of it.
    Not beeen in Barnsley town centre for a long time so can't comment..may go and have a visit and maybe a cuppa with me old mate Roma

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Nah then me old..whats going of ont millers board..you and Animal seem to have ruffled a few feathers
    Your towns better than mine..no it isn't..yes it is..etc etc
    Both towns got the same sh1t to deal with by the sounds of it.
    Not beeen in Barnsley town centre for a long time so can't comment..may go and have a visit and maybe a cuppa with me old mate Roma
    Its a ludicrous thread to be honest Rev but I just couldn't leave it alone.
    And Ive lost count of the number of times Ive had to tell people on footymad that Im NOT from Barnsley, Im from the Wakey & Cas area of West Yorkshire actually.
    As Im from there I could and maybe should have been a Leeds fan, when I got into footy as a kid back in the 70s.

Why

Relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Relegated.
    Too early for hoisting the white flag yet Alf! Seen a lot of teams over recent years improve dramatically in the 2nd half of the season. Yep they certainly need to turn it around before going much further into the season...but still time yet. How's Woody going by the way?

Name:  sixfingerhand.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  34.1 KB

Thats what happens when you pay big money for championship castoffs.

Loyal fans

That's two words Gaz ..lol

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    That's two words Gaz ..lol
    took a Burnley fan to spot that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)