+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixtures

Fixtures

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/09/06/spf...ure-changes-2/

****ed over again.

Kilmarnock at 12.15 on a Sunday, the kick off a minute aftier the first train from Aberdeen arrives at Queen Street, 25 miles along the track?

Friday night v Hibs is OK, except for Hibs fans.

Fans are obviously now an inconvenience to those in charge of the game.

Burn it down.

Burn it

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

****ed over again.

Kilmarnock at 12.15 on a Sunday, the kick off a minute aftier the first train from Aberdeen arrives at Queen Street, 25 miles along the track?

Burn it down.
    How many times have we been landed with this fixture on a Sunday at 12, or 12.15 in the last few years?

I know most teams will have inconveniences as the season rolls out, but surely to f**k we shouldn't have to play Killie away on a Sunday 3 or 4 times in the last couple of years?

Another one we always get midweek is Hamilton away.
    ALL 3 fixtures against them are midweek this season I'm pretty sure.

As Jock Stein said, "without fans, football is nothing"

Sevco away has also been a regular midweek fixture since they made their debut in the premiership.

There will still be 2500 top reds who go every week & deserve to be there at Rugby Park. They’ll find a way

What makes this even worse is that we screw the fans (who contribute the majority of income to the clubs) by accepting all of the crap TV times that Englandshire doesn't want all for two and sixpence from sky/bt

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

****ed over again.

Burn it down.
    Im sure the Killie away farce is deliberate. Its too often to not be

The club should be speaking up here. Oh wait a minute.Thats alien to them

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There will still be 2500 top reds who go every week & deserve to be there at Rugby Park. They’ll find a way
    Well, in all likelihood, I'll be there, but only because it's an opportunity to visit a child and grandchild 20 miles up the road in Queens Park. Dependent on my redness having enough top to qualify for a ticket, of course.

I live in Glasgow and am still pissed off at this fixture being changed yet again. A proposed day out in Killie for a Saturday 3pm kick off by about 15 of us has now had to be cancelled and will in all likelihood see only one or two of us attending the game now. The Friday night game is a nightmare for us as well as now means trying to get away early (not too much of a problem for me on a Friday) but no transport home so unless we go up by cars it's another overnight stay.

The Friday night match is a double bonus for me. Friday night games are good for us normally and this one might free up a weekend for a cheeky weekend somewhere unfamiliar watching fitba.

The Killie match - as ever - is just horrific, forcing us to leave at around 6 am ona Sunday for a nice wee November toodle down the A9 or take an overnight in Glasgow.

Mason89 is right though. All the punters who DO go to ALL the games will be there. Folk who dont go to any games probably wont bother as usual.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast