+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Customer services

Customer services

I won the May day at the Millwall game. I phoned club shop on the Tuesday, lady tell me that the women in charge of it is on holiday. Can you tell them to put it in the post then? yes, no problem. Not got it yet 9 days later.

Called at the main desk in reception today, explained what had happened and a lady came out to see me. She said that she'd been on holiday. But now the person who signs the cheque is on holiday............by this time i'm expecting a Beadle type guy to pop out.

I said that i just hope that either of you 2 don't break a leg or the May Day will stop for several weeks..........my cheque is now being posted to me on Monday, over 2 weeks since it was won.

.......... what a shambles.

Couldn’t they have just put it in your account ? Very rare cheques today

haha...they couldn't even put it an envelope..........

Well to put some balance to this thread, a couple of months ago I won the top £1000 in the Mayday draw.

I don’t check the numbers so it was a pleasant surprise when the letter arrived with the cheque inside it. It arrived 2 days after the draw date.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Well to put some balance to this thread, a couple of months ago I won the top £1000 in the Mayday draw.

I don’t check the numbers so it was a pleasant surprise when the letter arrived with the cheque inside it. It arrived 2 days after the draw date.
    ....well done. What i was stressing is that when someone is off then it all comes to a stand still. This is after all a company with a multi million pound turn over. If the guy who signs the cheque( Mark Hitchens)?? isn't able to write a name on it as well, when some one is off, then there's no hope............

I think this was the issue with Farrend Rawson and the 3 points
    The person who normally sorts out the paperwork was on leave and no one else took ownership.

I can't believe that they don't have a three weeks shut down during the summer

My Dad won second prize in the 50/50 in the first season at New York, he asked about every time he went to ticket office for about 18 months afterwards but he never got it. Just gave up in the end. He wasn't actually that bothered about the free meal, just the principle of not getting a prize that he'd won.

John Bird head of supporters services is the right person to talk to if you have a problem, always replied to me

You can take the club out of Millmoor..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast