+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t Does anyone seriously believe Corbyn is an anti-semite?

o/t Does anyone seriously believe Corbyn is an anti-semite?

it's absolute nonsense.

it's one of the most blatant smear campaigns I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    it's absolute nonsense.

it's one of the most blatant smear campaigns I have ever seen.
    Buffoon, yes, anti-semite, no. This was all predicted in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. My view is that the whole thing has been orchestrated partly by pro-Tory elements in English jewry and partly by the Israeli Government to derail justifiable criticism of its behaviour.
    Another top thread if I may say. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Buffoon, yes, anti-semite, no. This was all predicted in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. My view is that the whole thing has been orchestrated partly by pro-Tory elements in English jewry and partly by the Israeli Government to derail justifiable criticism of its behaviour.
    Another top thread if I may say. Keep it up.

Totally agree monty.

It suits Israel down to the ground to an conflate anti Israeli-government stance with anti-semitism.

By the way it's a tactic the left also use. Witness the threads on this message board. You know you have scored a point when the only reply is 'you are a racist, you are a bigot", without any reasoned argument to back that up.

I remember playing top trumps as a kid.....the race card in this day and age....is the one to silence all criticism and quash any real debate. It's a shame because as an ex- Marxist, I still believe in the dialectic approach to argument. Two conflicting theories will eventually produce a higher stage of reasoning....sadly many issues will never progress beyond the current stagnation because they don't want a debate

course he is.

he is to old his attitude belongs in the 60s

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  81.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  81.7 KB
    roly's constant attempts at suppressing debate on any topic he doesn't like is now getting to the point where he ought to be banned for life. This is the first time this board has mentioned this topic yet roly calls it boring (I assume that's what is idiotic picture is meant to convey). However, the subject has been discussed on several TV and radio programmes and in the last few weeks I have read about the debate in news, columnists and editorials in The Spectator, The Economist, The Guardian, The Times, The Sunday Times and The Telegraph. It's a major topic but one which reflects badly on Corbyn hence roly's panicky attempts to suppress. If this were a Tory politician accused of Islamophobia roly and the gang would be all over it. They are pathetic Stalinists.

Monty, monty owd lad. You can talk about it all you want for all I care but the racist argument has been done loads of times on here. I should know because I have often taken part in these threads as you well know and even I get pissed off making the same old arguments. Don't you?

Be reight. You can predict what I, Mike miller, Pup, MMM etc are likely to say just as I can predict what you, IBS, Gfire, Grist would say. Its pointless and is not really suitable for a football message board. You are not gonna change your arguments and neither am I.

You can always tell when there is an international break because these types of threads start through the boredom of people like IBS who likes to do some fishing to entertain himself till the games start again.

By the way,this calling for me to be banned is hardly consistent coming from someone who accuses me of suppressing free speech but hey ho.

Come on, I credit you with a bit more nouse than that.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-09-2018 at 01:34 PM.

The Labour Party is basically the Communist Party now, it's lost.

As for Corbyn, he certainly hates Israel, does he hate Jews?

The impression that he does certainly doesn't do him any harm in certain constituencies.

That's me lot on this thread monts enjoy your discussion with Mr Stardson you make a nice couple...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-09-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Monty, monty owd lad. You can talk about it all you want for all I care but the racist argument has been done loads of times on here. I should know because I have often taken part in these threads as you well know and even I get pissed off making the same old arguments. Don't you?

Be reight. You can predict what I, Mike miller, Pup, MMM etc are likely to say just as I can predict what you, IBS, Gfire, Grist would say. Its pointless and is not really suitable for a football message board. You are not gonna change your arguments and neither am I.

You can always tell when there is an international break because these types of threads start through the boredom of people like IBS who likes to do some fishing to entertain himself till the games start again.

By the way,this calling for me to be banned is hardly consistent coming from someone who accuses me of suppressing free speech but hey ho.
    I don't want you banned, roly; it was meant t-in-c but who cares? I don't get your point here about the "same old arguments" on racism. I have never, never, never seen Corbyn and Labour's supposed anti-Semitism discussed on here and have absolutely no idea what you, mike, raving and the bogus miner think about it. I'm genuinely interested to know. Do you accept the charge or do you not? It's pretty straightforward isn't it and as it's never been discussed before it can hardly be old hat as you suggest.
    Btw, I did you a disservice. When Cam recently deleted a post of mine you stated you agreed with the deletion and that "it makes the site much better". However, it was not you but mike that went on to say such posts should be deleted and the posters banned for life. Apologies. A case of guilt by association; you all support each other so often I get confused as to who is who.
    PS. No doubt you won't answer the original question. I understand your predicament entirely.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast