+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off To Italy

Off To Italy

On Saturday, booking into a Hotel at Gatwick tomorrow night with Matron and friends and flying to Naples Saturday, one of those coach day tour thingy bobbies, Amalfi coast with trips to Pompey, Heracleum, Capri, Mount Vesuvius and some other bollox places I cannot pronounce

Enjoy Alto and watch out for those long drops over the mountain roads with those dodgy Eyetie coach drivers ..

Amalfi Coast....Very Nice - great list of places to visit as well.

have the best of times

edit: just took a look at the weather forecast - says could be snowing over there - with temperatures right down to freezy, best take a warm coat - Alto.

I'm jealous Alto - it's my favorite European destination. I once cycled to Sorrento and spent some time round the Bay of Naples afterwards.

The Amalfi drive is incredible, very scenic and spectacular.

Naples is very rough and ready but I love the place. There are some great touristy places to see. there are also areas that I would not recommend, but I'm sure you will be given good advise.

Capri is stunning but VERY expensive. a boat trip to the Blue Grotto is a must..BUT be aware, to actually go inside the grotto you will need to transfer to a smaller boat - and pay extra!

The view from Vesuvius is stunning.

Can I carry your bags?

Agree with all the above, lovely place to visit ---ah, the memories!!
    Enjoy yourself alto and don't worry about us ---we will still be around when you return

Just shut your eyes and keep your fingers crossed when the coach goes over any bridges Alto. You'll probaly be alright though, have a great holiday.

Especially for you alto

Have a great holiday Alto!

Thanks for all the above, I'd forgot about the bridge

Stay safe and don't forget to write!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)