+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Exeter City 7/9/18

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Exeter 1-0 Notts

If Hewitt plays Exeter 15-0 Notts*

* Just wondered what it feels like to be a drama queen.

It's not good.
    So, still a drama queen then? No. I was just wrong with my prediction, but closer than you were, and before you say that the scores are the wrong way, you know exactly the way this score prediction was written.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    So, still a drama queen then? No. I was just wrong with my prediction, but closer than you were, and before you say that the scores are the wrong way, you know exactly the way this score prediction was written.
    Yes, definitely still a drama queen. The dramatic bit wasn't your score prediction, but the inference that the difference between Hewitt playing in defence and Hewitt not playing would be 5 goals!

The whole team are playing abysmally, but only a drama queen would single out one player as the cause.

... IMO, with a team average score of 3 (I am generous by nature) Hewitt was a 4. We have lazy forwards who will not make the runs so that midfield can make the forward pass; so the ball is passed backwards and/or across, by which time the opposition have tightened up their marking. Stead at least makes some difference for all his limitations.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234