+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deal with the devil

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    There we gan, it looks and sounds good,but what a load of fuc king tosh...knew it was coming but didn't think it would take so lang..

PS. what does this actually mean?
    "Anyone knows a team will thrive on a balanced game"
    What a load of shoite..haha

How exactly do you get a balanced game..Do you bribe the opposition players/ref or do you just say "howay lads lets have a balanced game..

Your fu cking problem fella is whilst trying to be a wordsmith,your turning out to be a tw@t..
    A balanced game is pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post

Nahhh but what's good for the Goose is also good for the Gander.
    The only difference in all this too and fro business is mass opinion against minority.

I'm just asking you to do what you are asking me to do, only the names are different.
    I didn't ask you to stop calling Rafa.Call him what you like.I mentioned about staying on the topic of the thread without twisting it to Rafas style of football every time.
    By the way

ASHLEY OUT !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I didn't ask you to stop calling Rafa.Call him what you like.I mentioned about staying on the topic of the thread without twisting it to Rafas style of football every time.
    By the way

ASHLEY OUT !!!!!
    It all goes hand in hand.

You cut the Ashley stuff out on every turn and I'll cut the Rafa stuff out. How's that?
    Now is your chance to be brutally honest Ghost.

What do you really think the proportion of anti Ashley supporters is compare to the very, very few like yourself and Pboro who would like Rafa out.

I would conservatively reckon better than 100 to 1.

Therefor on that basis there ought to be more than 100 Anti fatty posts to anti Rafa posts.

Proof that you two are purposely over doing it merely to disrupt this board.

Ashley can go tomorrow as long as an owner comes in that has the clubs best interests and financial security at heart.
    Is that finally an admission that Ashley doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Now is your chance to be brutally honest Ghost.

What do you really think the proportion of anti Ashley supporters is compare to the very, very few like yourself and Pboro who would like Rafa out.

I would conservatively reckon better than 100 to 1.

Therefor on that basis there ought to be more than 100 Anti fatty posts to anti Rafa posts.

Proof that you two are purposely over doing it merely to disrupt this board.
    Purposely doing it to disrupt the board?
    When I start sticking topics up digging at Rafa, then you have a case.
    As it stands I mostly mention dire football but not in any huge degree and certain way way below the Ashley stuff, so I'd say it likely works out as you say.

Stop being so bitter man.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 08-09-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Is that finally an admission that Ashley doesn't?
    The club is financially secure under him and my point is any owner taking over has to have the very same mindset in terms of that but also have that mind to give the fans what they want without it adversely affects the long term future of the club.

I want a bit more than we're getting. I'm not happy about it all but I don't just hold one man to account for all the bad and never good.
    Just accept that I won't back down on this. I go with my mindset from what I've took in from the entire start, to now and I see it differently to others. No more than that.

Financially secure!!

Double the debt

No budget to speak of

Ground and training facilities dropping apart

I'd hate to see the club in trouble with him

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Financially secure!!

Double the debt

No budget to speak of

Ground and training facilities dropping apart

I'd hate to see the club in trouble with him

I agree that the Club is now in decline with no money being spent on any of the ground or training facilities. We are approaching £150 million in debt and have nothing to show for it.

We used to have household name players know through the country with the exception of Shelvey people from outside the area would struggle to name any of our current first team players.

Great isn't it?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)