+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deal with the devil

Deal with the devil

Would take relegation and Rafa leaving if it meant getting rid of Ashley?

The sad answer from me would be yes.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

In a heartbeat !

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    In a heartbeat !
    Yes to the question but I would hope there was a good chance of Rafa staying, or being reinstated and working with new ambitious owners to get us back where we belong.

Absolutely. 100 %

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

Id take league 2 to get rid of this parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    I’m with you on that one mate he must be the most hated man in the North East

Quote Originally Posted by ASHLEY OUT View Post
    Same here.Cant stand the fat Tory kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    I’m with you on that one mate he must be the most hated man in the North East
    He's quite popular doon Trimdon way,or so I'm led to believe.
    I would deffo take ANOTHER relegation to be rid of the odious ba5tard...The fecker belongs behind bars,I hope he fu cks up big time with one of his dodgy deals.That would be the icing on the cake for me..

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    He's quite popular doon Trimdon way,or so I'm led to believe.
    I would deffo take ANOTHER relegation to be rid of the odious ba5tard...The fecker belongs behind bars,I hope he fu cks up big time with one of his dodgy deals.That would be the icing on the cake for me..
    Aye the unwashed like him but I don’t know of anyone in my area who has a kind word for him. Geordies are mainly honest people and once the trust in someone is lost it can never be regained.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Aye the unwashed like him but I don’t know of anyone in my area who has a kind word for him. Geordies are mainly honest people and once the trust in someone is lost it can never be regained.
    Aye to be fair,I don't know anyone personally in the "real world" ie true Geordie supporters,that divvint actually despise the lying piece of sh!t..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)