+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Disagreements Welcome

Disagreements Welcome

You're a tinpot club who thinks they're way bigger than they are.

It's hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by NCFC_mad10 View Post

It's hilarious
    Coming from a Notts fan, this is doubly hilarious!

Probably never heard of irony or the phrase 'glass houses'.

Trolol.

Quote Originally Posted by NCFC_mad10 View Post

It's hilarious
    With the position we are in you have to be joking

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I didn't like replying 61.

Either this is why you have to steer clear of the crack, or I hope he's recaptured very quickly.
    There's a time and place for piss taking. Notts are most certainly not in that bracket.
    So I can only conclude, he's a drug addled retard on the run.

(just had a quick look at the scores,not going to spiffingly again is it? )

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Isn't he a friend of yours?

Anyway after today's excellent result at Exeter, I had a rethink and have decided he's absolutely 100% right. Definitely kosher!!
    We're definitely the tin pot club, stuck in Tier 2 for ages, no hopes whatsoever. And forget our history, it was all made up, we never ever won anything of importance. Notts is the only side in the city/county who ever won anything, the '94 FA Cup!! You of course would remember that wonderful day, didn't they play it at Selhurst Park or something?

Anyway look at our respective positions, we're 2 divisions behind you, stuck in mid-table. Whereas, your 'most illustrious and legendary club,' is at the top of the Football League tree (back to front of course, but why bother with all these petty details, right?)
    Whatever it is, Notts is like that great Greek God - Atlas, Holding the whole FL on its shoulder. The envy of every club in land. Poor Stags fans, already 9 points adrift from you at this early stage.

In closing, I must therefore dispute the thread title, there can be no disagreements. Notts are flying under that great Ozzie, Harry Kewell. Surely after such a stunning start, they should go on, pull away from the chasing pack and win the ultimate prize in English football! And of course, qualify for a special league - some say it's the Conference or something, but I think they're much mistaken. It has to be and it must surely be the Champions League given how often you've played the perennial Italian Champions, Juventus.

(NB: I still think he's a friend of yours!! )