+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is this Site ( Tykesmad ) Secure ?

Is this Site ( Tykesmad ) Secure ?

How can i check ? Numerous times over the last few weeks, I have had messages appear, Insecure site , no certificate , posts going missing, or being thrown out , plus others strange goings on , I have chrome installed for security , can anybody help or advise please ?
    I've noticed today some are having problems on Bladesmad ,security a problem on there too apparently

I’ve noticed it too Roma? On top of your issues when I load a page it jumps about 3 times so when you are about to click on something you end up clicking on something completely different! So annoying.

From the Independent

“Millions of Chrome users are being warned that sites are "not secure" in an unnerving new change.

The tweak has been made in the latest version of Google's browser. It is intended as a way of encouraging sites to introduce the latest web technology – but means that large numbers of people are being told their browsing might be unsafe.

The warning applies to a whole variety of sites, including Mail Online, one of the biggest news sites in the world.”

I’ve noticed the jumping about when I’m on my phone on here

Left hand of nav bar says not secure

Most of us on here need certifying.
    But we still read and post