+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wot No Moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I would vote for Elite, as a fair minded, intelligent, thoughtful balanced person he would be ideal
    Seconded. But only if that new fella, Disturbed, agrees to be his assistant. They ob make a fine team.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Seconded. But only if that new fella, Disturbed, agrees to be his assistant. They ob make a fine team.

Agreed Elite and his sidekick Disturbed would be a fine pair.

I would vote for Elite, as a fair minded, intelligent, thoughtful balanced person he would be ideal
    Sarcasm noted Mr forward, but it's the last job I would want. It's a bit like a football referee, even if you do the job really well you will still get serious abuse from a few.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I am up for that!!!!! Would be a fine pairing wouldn't it?

...and so it begins

Thanks for your efforts Cher & Swale. I do fear that it could spell the end of Mad because I cannot see any natural replacements who would want the job (how about it gump)? it is no surprise that Cher broke the news in the middle of yet another non football related slanging match between the usual culprits!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Sarcasm noted Mr forward, but it's the last job I would want. It's a bit like a football referee, even if you do the job really well you will still get serious abuse from a few.
    You should just accept praise where praise is due

I think Kev, (ancientpie) would do a cracking job.

You should just accept praise where praise is due
    I don't like praise, it makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Advice for the new mod - just remember that when I offer a different opinion it has to be classed as attacking and arguing. When anyone else offers a different opinion, it should be classed as offering a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't like praise, it makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Advice for the new mod - just remember that when I offer a different opinion it has to be classed as attacking and arguing. When anyone else offers a different opinion, it should be classed as offering a different opinion.
    Stop attacking and arguing already.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast