+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wot No Moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Only those registered before August 2009 are eligible to vote.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Casting vote to the one with most posts.
    or longest poster?

Only people registered early 2004 get a vote according to MAD rules

What does being a moderator actually involve? How much time does it take up?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I don't recall Cher or Swale ever calling anyone a cnut. I don't know if that's a requirement though.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Reading through every post checking everyone's being a good boy or girl, (yep even the childish arguments and off topic borrocks), which wouldn't be so bad if they were all interesting. It takes up as much or as little time as your dedication to the task requires, after all it's voluntary.

I don't recall Cher or Swale ever calling anyone a cnut. I don't know if that's a requirement though.
    Cher and I have always tried not to refer frequently to the former leader of the North Sea Empire, despite the temptation.

Ha ha I'm obviously not of the right frame of mind to moderate anything and anyone especially myself. Also I suspect I might go power crazy, the board would be a complete mess. Nope Cher and Swale will be missed on this issue. Good one Swale ha ha.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011