+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ifollow ticket purchased.advice please anyone

Ifollow ticket purchased.advice please anyone

Hi, this might sound daft but I have purchased my first ever ifollow ticket for tomorrow's match at exeter.any idea how I know whatcha the match? I presume I log in through notts county website go to ifollow ? But then how do I put in the code I have been given as can't find a box to enter it? Or will that appear just before match tomorrow.im a technophobe so idiot instructions appreciated ta

It appears just before the match..

Ok thanks joe

Hope you haven't wasted your money. And you get to see the whole match it's well known for freezing or picture loss. Will stick to radio commentery

Yo!

Works great for me over here. Commentary is sometimes a little bit early but apart from that it's fine. For me anyway

I did have to turn the quality down on the last game but it worked fine. I love it since I'm so far away. Although the football hasn't quite been worth it thus far.

Hope tomorrow goes better. I'll be watching anyway.

COYP

Why would you pay to watch that crap defending.

I’m guessing what with there being 4 cameras covering the game, the game and Ifollow allowing an away game to be available in the UK at the weekend the game must be being shown live abroad somewhere. In that case there must be a live feed for the game somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I’m guessing what with there being 4 cameras covering the game, the game and Ifollow allowing an away game to be available in the UK at the weekend the game must be being shown live abroad somewhere. In that case there must be a live feed for the game somewhere?
    good point, let me know if you find one.

https://www.facebook.com/events/322226188323703/

might work, im not on facebook so if anyone could put a link up.
    Last edited by marshall55; 08-09-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast