+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Town Centre

Quote Originally Posted by poggytyke View Post
    Worth mentioning that the hero market trader who faced up to this woman and helped the police to catch her, is himself a muslim.
    This is the not all muslim angle, we know its not all. Just devout.

A good breakfast in the nick, and she will be made a care of the council who will deem her “Of special needs”
    Care order made, The council house/Flat will be provided and the “Accomplices “ will surface and move in........

If that happens I'll find out where and turf em out. We need to stamp this kind of stuff out in Barnsley, we done nowt wrong to no one ere, in forgotten part o the country what gets give nowt, we get on with it. Ad start by gettin in me jcb, and demolishing all mosques in the area. Yep. These mohammedans need tellin and because this country as been soft on em from start, you can hardly blame em for takin tbe mick, and whatever we do now it has to be severe, where as, if we'd a just treated em same as us, wouldn't ave to be like this.

A 28-year-old woman has been charged with attempted murder and affray, following an incident in Barnsley that left a man with stab wounds. Police charged Ayaan Ali, of Isleworth, Middle***, has been charged with attempted murder, affray and possession of an offensive weapon and remanded in custody earlier today.

The 28-year-old is now due to appear before Barnsley Magistrates’ Court tomorrow. The force received multiple calls from around 8.20am yesterday morning, after one man suffered minor injuries following an alleged stabbing.

Chief Superintendent Scott Green, district commander for Barnsley said: “There remains a lot of speculation and rumour on social media, much of which is inaccurate and is creating a lot of fear and distress locally.

“While it would be inappropriate to provide specific information about ongoing legal proceedings, what I can clarify is that at this stage, there is absolutely no information whatsoever to suggest that this was a group attack. “We’ve had officers scouring hours of CCTV, working in partnership with other agencies, to gather as much information as we can about the circumstances surrounding yesterday’s incident.

We are satisfied that this was an isolated incident by a single person. We would therefore ask the public to stop reinforcing the rumour that there were multiple people involved.

“We can now also confirm definitively that this was not an act of terrorism. “I trust that this offers some reassurance and closure to the Barnsley public after what must have been a very shocking day yesterday.

Our absolute priority is to ensure the safety of the public and while the sight of so many officers may have been disconcerting, I hope that you all appreciate that this was necessary in order to build a comprehensive understanding of what happened and keep people safe. “We are very grateful to the local community for their support and cooperation yesterday, and for those who have sent our officers positive wishes via social media.”

Matt Gladstone, Executive Director for Place at Barnsley Council, said: "The council would like to thank the public, town centre businesses, market traders and our staff for their support and resilience during this critical incident.

“We’ve worked closely with the police and other agencies to make sure that our town centre has remained open for business. "This has been an isolated incident in Barnsley and we’re pleased that it has been handled quickly and effectively.” If anyone holds information about the incident and is yet to speak with police, please call 101 quoting incident number 246 of 8 September 2018.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/woman...rism-1-9341110

The question is , why is a 28 year old women named Ali who resides in Middles ex stabbing someone at 8.30am in a town 200 miles from her own address ? .

There's more to this than SYP are giving out, it's a regular event in Sheffuld ,stabbings , maybe twice a week ? ,not much drama wennit happens theer tho , ???
    Summats not reyt

There is a tendency for the authorities to cover up/ deny terror attacks now, their usual stock explanation is "mental illness".

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    There is a tendency for the authorities to cover up/ deny terror attacks now, their usual stock explanation is "mental illness".
    Why tho ? Why is a woman believed to be Muslim? Attacking someone with apparent intent to kill ? 200 miles from home ?
    THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD

They are bullwhatevering. I cant believe it. The police think you are that stupid. This is contempt. Its absolute subversion. Please tell me no one is taken in by this?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The question is , why is a 28 year old women named Ali who resides in Middles ex stabbing someone at 8.30am in a town 200 miles from her own address ? .
    I am hoppin mad ere. Its obvious what the cops are doing here. They think we're not capable of knowing the truth. She weren't on er own either 2 geezers brought er ere wound er up and did one when it kicked off. Get em found.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast