+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Unlike you then?

Scared of losing your crown?
    You're confusing me with someone else. These days I basically just stick to a few people either from places I knew or with shared interests. I don't honestly think I indulge in p*ss takes. The "scared of losing your crown" comment is really sad. I have never aspired to any such thing on MM and used to poke fun at gino for what I called his "chocolate teapot" posts where he would post endless stuff about dogfood or boiling an egg just to keep at the top of the posting ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    You're confusing me with someone else. These days I basically just stick to a few people either from places I knew or with shared interests. I don't honestly think I indulge in p*ss takes. The "scared of losing your crown" comment is really sad. I have never aspired to any such thing on MM and used to poke fun at gino for what I called his "chocolate teapot" posts where he would post endless stuff about dogfood or boiling an egg just to keep at the top of the posting ranks.
    I will take your word for it. I too get confused with somebody else on this board.

I will take your word for it. I too get confused with somebody else on this board.
    Confucious he say...'Man with one eye in the land of the blind is king'

he also say..'don't eat yellow snow'

I hope I don't have to run a test.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I hope I don't have to run a test.
    I hope he's not that scoundrel Rod Kemp back again, frog!

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I hope he's not that scoundrel Rod Kemp back again, frog!
    Definately not Monte , I guarentee it. I haven't checked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Confucious he say...'Man with one eye in the land of the blind is king'

he also say..'don't eat yellow snow'
    Actually, I think that the latter might have been Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Remember the old wooden bridge that abutted the now Rotherham bus station. I recall my dad leaving me in the car (old ford anglia) at the station side and to stop in the car. He was visiting a friends house where a row of terraced houses once stood where the register office and doctors walk in centre now stand.

The wooden bridge was almost ready for demolition and reflecting back, I do recall getting a good spanking for not staying in the car and crossing what was at the time a very dangerous old wooden bridge. Memories heh.
    You see without this thread I would have never known about said wooden bridge. What year was this?

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    You see without this thread I would have never known about said wooden bridge. What year was this?
    it had to be around 65/66.

I was a 63 baby so you are a bit older I reckon.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast