+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Dear Colin Frey

I'm off to the Match thread - no doubt see you there

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    You started the thread with a very negative comment!
    Why are you looking to turn this thread into an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    So, tell me, Pete, are you down in Exeter?
    Would love to be at the match but stuck in Portugal with a large bear

(Note: intentional spelling error)

Why on Earth am I listening to a tedious audio description of people riding bicycles past someone?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    So, tell me, Pete, are you down in Exeter?
    No Sid,I'm not.Was told by this muppet,that i am not a real supporter.Are you in Exeter?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    The trouble is Swale until people who post stuff like that are banned it will continue, as said in numerous threads people need to be made examples of.
    If posters are to be banned for posts like that we will not last a week, bans are not needed a little growing up may be, this board is very much like an infant school playground at times!

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    If posters are to be banned for posts like that we will not last a week, bans are not needed a little growing up may be, this board is very much like an infant school playground at times!
    I agree, but looking at that post and lots of others on the forum what’s not to say that it’s not kids posting? Is there a legal minimum age to post on these forums?

The sad thing is I’m hoping most supporters want to have a reasonable discussion about Notts, perhaps time for a new forum, new start, new rules??
    Last edited by keldsyke; 08-09-2018 at 03:05 PM.

I agree, but looking at that post and lots of others on the forum what’s not to say that it’s not kids posting? Is there a legal minimum age to post on these forums?

The sad thing is I’m hoping most supporters want to have a reasonable discussion about Notts, perhaps time for a new forum, new start, new rules??
    Why don't u feck off back to the list.
    So you want to say what you like,but others can't & should be banned.I was right-Muppet

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Why don't u feck off back to the list.
    So you want to say what you like,but others can't & should be banned.I was right-Muppet
    All you’ve contributed on this thread is abuse why?? Try having a reasonable debate about football related things.

All you’ve contributed on this thread is abuse why?? Try having a reasonable debate about football related things.
    Wot like you calling me a troll & not real fan on a thread when giving a football opinion.You make me pi$$ myself.
    you picked on the wrong guy sunshine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast