+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Dear Colin Frey

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Why on Earth am I listening to a tedious audio description of people riding bicycles past someone?

You should be so lucky, the Lycra clad road abusers all went past my house

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Wot like you calling me a troll & not real fan on a thread when giving a football opinion.You make me pi$$ myself.
    you picked on the wrong guy sunshine.
    Who’s picking on you? Give it a rest please you’re sounding more and more like like Vlad with every post, if you’ve nothing constructive to post then don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Who’s picking on you? Give it a rest please you’re sounding more and more like like Vlad with every post, if you’ve nothing constructive to post then don’t.
    Wots up.Can't you hack it now?

Wots up.Can't you hack it now?
    Ok I’m going to tell you something now, I asked Cher and Swale to delete my account about 5 months ago because of posts like yours and others all the time (not saying aimed at me but between other posters) , because accounts can’t be deleted I thought I’d take a break from here.

Although I’ve been watching from afar I thought about 3-4 weeks ago I’d start posting again but I wish I hadn’t as it’s obvious nothing has changed with some posters and the mentality of some on this forum.

And the reason I asked for my account to be deleted?? Last Boxing Day morning I went out for a run and found a young lad who had hung himself, I can assure you it wasn’t nice ( and I have to say I have so much respect now for Paramedics etc what they see and go through is not a job I could hack ). Yep it affected me ( and still does ) massively and seeing what people write on here and how it could affect people who have issues made me re-assess everything that’s online.

After that and then coming on here it’s made me realise how wrong some people are on here in how they treat each other. As I’ve said earlier be careful what you post as it could affect someone more than you know!

Pity you don't practice what you preach then.You came on here calling me a troll & not a real supporter in one sentence,yet you post about others & how they carry on,then do the same.Pot Kettle Black springs to mind.
    As for the person who took their own life,not a nice experience to find,I had it closer to home 2 weeks ago with the brother in laws wife,clutching a photo of her wains,luckily for her,she was saved.

Pity you don't practice what you preach then.You came on here calling me a troll & not a real supporter in one sentence,yet you post about others & how they carry on,then do the same.Pot Kettle Black springs to mind.
    As for the person who took their own life,not a nice experience to find,I had it closer to home 2 weeks ago with the brother in laws wife,clutching a photo of her wains,luckily for her,she was saved.
    No offence ,but didn't you call him a troll or am I reading it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Chockwood View Post
    I was being sarcastic to a previous "spat" if you like

Chockwood - I think you'll find this is a spillover from a previous argument on a different thread. Kels has a history of picking fights with people, calling them "part-time supporters", or worse, if they do not attend matches in person....especially if they criticise the team.
    Pete obviously took exception to this, as he is on here every match-day following from afar.
    The irony is that every man and his dog is now criticising Notts, so even he has joined the baying mob.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Chockwood - I think you'll find this is a spillover from a previous argument on a different thread. Kels has a history of picking fights with people, calling them "part-time supporters", or worse, if they do not attend matches in person....especially if they criticise the team.
    Pete obviously took exception to this, as he is on here every match-day following from afar.
    The irony is that every man and his dog is now criticising Notts, so even he has joined the baying mob.

Got ya, thanks for clearing that up

As some may have noticed I am a 'Dingle' from up the A60, but I do like reading the posts. Civil war breaks out on our board every day, so I rarely post, just read.
    My old man played for County in the 50's a few times, so I have a soft spot. I am a Mansfield fan but would hate to see you go down, we need rivalries or interest will wane even quicker than it is now, but it won't happen. Folks falling out about it when they support the same team really is bizarre though and quite common on football message boards.

Vegetable Rights and Peace.

Got ya, thanks for clearing that up

As some may have noticed I am a 'Dingle' from up the A60, but I do like reading the posts. Civil war breaks out on our board every day, so I rarely post, just read.
    My old man played for County in the 50's a few times, so I have a soft spot. I am a Mansfield fan but would hate to see you go down, we need rivalries or interest will wane even quicker than it is now, but it won't happen. Folks falling out about it when they support the same team really is bizarre though and quite common on football message boards.

Vegetable Rights and Peace.
    Football threads on here are pretty sensible 95% of the time......Off Topic threads can get a bit feisty though, particularly politics and immigration....so you need a tin hat and stiff resolve....pop in every now and then....it's fun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast