+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Exeter City 8/9/18

Absolutely Total & Utter Garbage Alan, a Total Disgrace from start to finish Clueless Rubbish.

Sort it out before you empty the ground, l have seen some Rubbish in my 68 years of supporting Notts County but this team is devoid of Pride. Skill. Fight. Passion, in short a Chuffin Disgrace from 1 to 11.

Once again sort it out before you empty the Ground.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Total and comprehensive humiliation. We are seriously in a real relegation fight. One of the worst games I have ever seen. I have no idea where we go from here..the whole bunch of them are a total disgrace.
    Holy ****, things are bad.
    Even soccerman is lost for words.
    I've seen it all now.

Another £10 well spent . Match ratings , if anyone gets more than a 2 !!

what an absolute shambles .

Fitzsimons
    Oxlade of Oxford City, Elliot Who?, Grisly Brisley, Milsom

This back 5 would have conceded 5 in any season. They probably hadn't even introduced themselves to each other.

Hate to ask this, but how many consecutive defeats would AH allow Harry?

Paul Hart to take over before Christmas anyone??

Just looked on the bbc sport page and it has us on 2 points... Did I miss something or am I dreaming... So we have 39 games left in this disaster season and to have a chance of even staying up we would need to win almost have of them.... Or at least 15... It ain't gonna happen

Tricky to **** yourself! Your shower of ****e hardly better

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Another £10 well spent . Match ratings , if anyone gets more than a 2 !!

2...you must be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Can anyone make a case for a single player out on the pitch today to be in the next starting line-up? Just one single measly player
    Jon Stead maybe? He was last week. Perhaps those that went to the game or watched it on I follow can shed some light on this debacle.

I feel for those Notts fans who made the trip all the way down to Exeter. I hope those players went over and apologised as a minimum. The fans deserve a refund at least or free coach travel paid for by the players to the next away game.

I really do hope we have now hit rock bottom and it can’t get any worse than it is, and it’s a case of it’s got to get worse before it gets better.

It appears that it does not matter who the manager is you can’t legislate for the basic errors those players make when those eleven players cross the white line.

We are talking about League Two, the fourth tier of English Football and we cannot compete in a football game at this level. How has it come to this?

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast