+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Exeter City 8/9/18

Match Thread vs Exeter City 8/9/18

Here we go...let's hope today's the day the season actually gets off the ground. Ward captains.

Name:  41344647_10156076441952983_7022626881669169152_o.jpg
Views: 2014
Size:  83.4 KB

Milsom left back then. Looks quite a balanced team that, 442 with both Dennis and hemmings up front … fingers crossed!

Looks solid enough, encouraging that Kewell seems to be picking the right personnel with what he's got available in my opinion. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Milsom left back then. Looks quite a balanced team that, 442 with both Dennis and hemmings up front … fingers crossed!
    I like to see Steady in the team, if only cos his height is useful when we are defending.

Surprised that Aless has been dropped after scoring in midweek, and Husin not even making the bench after having a decent game on Tuesday.
    I guess we will know in 2 1/2 hours time if this team has been successful today

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Looks solid enough, encouraging that Kewell seems to be picking the right personnel with what he's got available in my opinion. COYP
    Yeah, that looks about as strong a team as we could put out from what we've got. Stead is maybe a bit unlucky to be on the bench, but he's not a bad option to bring on.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I like to see Steady in the team, if only cos his height is useful when we are defending.
    I know what you mean but at least Ward offers us a bit of that now. Maybe he can have a good influence on Brisley! Think Stead will most likely come on to sure things up with 20 mins to go when we are protecting our 1 goal lead

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I know what you mean but at least Ward offers us a bit of that now. Maybe he can have a good influence on Brisley! Think Stead will most likely come on to sure things up with 20 mins to go when we are protecting our 4 goal lead
    There!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    there!
    xd xd xd

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Surprised that Aless has been dropped after scoring in midweek, and Husin not even making the bench after having a decent game on Tuesday.
    I guess we will know in 2 1/2 hours time if this team has been successful today
    Wouldn't be surprised if Husin is injured - seemed to pick up a knock early in the second half at Grimsby and struggled afterward. Interesting that Kellett isn't in the squad, thought he did OK the other night before tiring (like most of them). Still concerned who the heck is going to win in the ball in midfield, especially given Thomas, Vaughan and Enzio's less-than-stellar previous efforts. Hewitt, prove everyone wrong and show us Yates wasn't carrying you last season.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast