+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Exeter City 8/9/18

We are the whipping boys of the league , every single team is rubbing their hands together tonight bring on notts county we could do with improving our goals for ratio!!!

No fight, no passion, no first touch, crap defending..otherwise we were ok.

So much for giving every player a chance to impress.

Both Morecambe and Macc still 1-0 behind. Really important that we don't get cut off from safety.

Just as you think the worst days are behind us, we manage to outdo the the low of all lows. It really does feel like we've been sentenced to a decade of pain and suffering as pay-back for the Munto cocaine-like high.

Not just the defence to blame watching on ifollow and our shot accuracy is 25% , believe it or not had more shots on goal than Exeter!!! Just don't seem to know where the net is!!! Hemmings ineffective and Dennis ? Well is he even playing? Shadow of the man played for bottom club chesterfield

"I give way"

Come on Banjo tell me I'm a bloody Doom monger now!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I'm pretty sure this will now be the longest we'll have ever spent at the foot of the 4th tier and if we don't win next weekend it'll be a worse start than Kiwomya's opening 8 which I think would make it the worst ever, certainly since the war.

The good news is that only two go down from this division. I'd be absolutely stunned if we finished in the top half from this position. Best we can realistically hope for would be 15th which would at least be better than the other two campaigns at this level before last season, and an improving style of play which would give us hope for 2020. We usually go up when there's a 0 or 1 at the end, not when there's a 9.

4-1 now and Kewell sent off.
    Ok thanks for that. Now 5! So make that 25 goals in 9 games which is a leakage rate of 2.78 goals a game.

We are League Two cannon fodder basically and it’s embarrassing and sad. It’s completely criminal how we have ended up in a situation where players are making basic individual errors week in and week out which cost us, and there is no form fight and desire to win a football match. No pride or passion and I refuse to accept those players have given their all because they haven’t.

Utterly depressing, but we all need to stick together and get behind the manager because I don’t think this is going to sort itself out for some time.

I agree as well but would take 22nd in the league at this point in time.

An absolute disgrace from the very top of the club to the very bottom

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Have we missed Milsom in midfield? - we really need a decent LB
    We need a whole team on this evidence, no fight at all, fragile and weak in every aspect.... I bet Morcambe are licking their lips at the thought of playing us.... The problem is that at this stage we need 2 teams worse than us to have any chance of saying in the league and there are pub teams that would give us a hammering at this stage, relegation could be confirmed by christmas at this stage.... The most depressed i have ever felt as a Notts supporter

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast