+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Exeter City 8/9/18

You can't blame Kewell yet!! Although I didn't want him as manager I do feel sorry for him inheriting such an abysmal team.lets at least try get behind kewell.

Piss off Notts seriously just piss off Notts.

I feel sorry for Hardy but I think we are now suffering for a total lack of experience above the manager and in the boardroom. I didn't think about it until Fletcher stepped down but Rodwell and Storrie had more knowledge of the game in that respect. Going back further, Dunnett and Pavis walked into clubs with continuity, people like Mounteney, Jack Wheeler and Hopcroft were already around. At least Hardy has acted quickly to bring somebody in. Probably not a coincidence that things turned really bad after Rodwell quit for S****horpe, not that he was anything special, but at least he had some idea of what he was doing. We've had nobody since. Let's hope Hart can make a big difference in time.

Mad for my son's I watched on ifollow and they were really as bad as the score predicts, terrible defending , 3 goals individual error, midfield to blame for other 2 and attackers woeful, had opportunities but no eye for goal

Even harder to say this but without Fitz could of been 7 or 8

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Mad for my son's I watched on ifollow and they were really as bad as the score predicts, terrible defending , 3 goals individual error, midfield to blame for other 2 and attackers woeful, had opportunities but no eye for goal
    So, with the current squad, what would your team be to try and halt this shower of ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    You can't blame Kewell yet!! Although I didn't want him as manager I do feel sorry for him inheriting such an abysmal team.lets at least try get behind kewell.
    Is the right answer Warnock, he must be scratching his head and wondering what happens when this bunch of garbage walk onto a football field and forget everything that has been drilled into them in training.... I thought maybe the players just were not playing for KN but now it's obvious that they are spineless cowards who fold under any kind of pressure... He has some job on his hands to get this shower of crap to show some heart and play for the badge ... Gutted supporter here

As bad as I've ever seen us. Inexcusably bad.

Omg distrubed where do I start? I just don't know? A new keeper, bird and 3 new defenders, no idea in midfield, allesandro, stead and remaye Campbell up front. It really is that desperate

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Is the right answer Warnock, he must be scratching his head and wondering what happens when this bunch of garbage walk onto a football field and forget everything that has been drilled into them in training.... I thought maybe the players just were not playing for KN but now it's obvious that they are spineless cowards who fold under any kind of pressure... He has some job on his hands to get this shower of crap to show some heart and play for the badge ... Gutted supporter here
    If Kewell saves us from relegation he will be a legend.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast