+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Exeter City 8/9/18

Oh Christ listening to kewell I'm really really worried, he is dillusional and defending the team actually reckons it's due to injuries and hard luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Oh Christ listening to kewell I'm really really worried, he is dillusional and defending the team actually reckons it's due to injuries and hard luck!!!
    Seriously? Then we are in real trouble.

My god my god my god he is actually saying the squad is working hard!!! Bloody unbelievable he reckons Duffy et Al are the answer

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    They are a gutless bunch, I’m afraid. There wasn’t that much between the sides in terms of possession and chances, but only one side had the desire to do the ugly stuff. Same old story. Add individual mistakes (Thomas for the second goal, Chamberlain for the killer third - really, what the hell was he thinking?) and you’re never going to win a football game.
    Even though the killer goal was the third, the first goal was pivotal as with the current state of mind with this team, that was a killer punch and it was downhill from there. We tried, but you can see and tell that these players do not have a fight in them, so maybe we should play the reserves. What harm can it do? as we all expect a loss every game now

Kewell's comments do not fill me with any confidence whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Seriously? Then we are in real trouble.
    Apparently, it's due to injuries and players not playing in their usual positions. Wrong manager at the wrong time, unfortunately.

Kewell is sounding so niaive and sounds scared of the players and afraid to criticise them.seem s the dressing room in in charge of him already

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    He can’t really go on air and give them a public roasting in his first league game as manager.

He’s got to get the players on side and playing to his methods and give them a chance so he’s got to be on their side and defend them, even though we all know it’s indefensible.

Edit - Would an experienced manager have called them out and given them a public roasting to get a reaction?
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 08-09-2018 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    He can’t really go on air and give them a public roasting in his first league game as manager.

He’s got to get the players on side and playing to his methods and give them a chance so he’s got to be on their side and defend them, even though we all know it’s indefensible.
    I think the players have had all the chances they deserve. I would get as many capable non contract players in as we can. We're gonna need them.

Not counting the Checkatrade, It's a similar start to Cooper's, losing his first game by 4 goals. Cooper's post match interview was completely different though, he really tore into the players, I think I remember him saying "They've got two managers sacked this season, but they're not going to get me out".

At least Fword didn't win today.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast