+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Exeter City 8/9/18

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Tricky to **** yourself! Your shower of ****e hardly better
    My shower of ****e?
    Jeus if you are saying NFFC are as bad as Notts, I need a lie down lol

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Mad for my son's I watched on ifollow and they were really as bad as the score predicts, terrible defending , 3 goals individual error, midfield to blame for other 2 and attackers woeful, had opportunities but no eye for goal
    I think Hardy has made a big mistake appt Kewell. At that moment in time, with the results and team performances, we were crying out for someone with experience, not a rookie who wants to play tika taka.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I think Hardy has made a big mistake appt Kewell. At that moment in time, with the results and team performances, we were crying out for someone with experience, not a rookie who wants to play tika taka.
    Agreed

Kewell was a frankly bizarre appointment and I can't really understand why he was so keen to leave Crawley, was he heading for the sack maybe.

Well, we're on course to finish the season with 7 points.
    Struggling to see where the other 6 points are going to come from though.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    If Kewell saves us from relegation he will be a legend.
    Have to agree with you here Joe... But on this evidence where is the hope that we can achieve anything

Let's be honest that, or worse has been coming all season, 5 + a missed penalty just about sums our problems up! worryingly I cannot see us turning this around easily. Without pointing fingers it is difficult to see how a Rookie manager is going to sort this out, I fully appreciate what AH is trying to do with the club & you cannot fault his financial backing, but is he appointing the best applicants for the job or is he (as some have suggested) appointing big name ex players for the publicity or his own Ego ? I hope that Kewell can get a reaction to this but I confess that I would be much more confident if we had employed one of the many experienced managers that I have been assured applied for the job had been given it, as it is I am hanging my hopes on Hart & that cannot be good. COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Frying pan to fire springs to mind.

They are a gutless bunch, I’m afraid. There wasn’t that much between the sides in terms of possession and chances, but only one side had the desire to do the ugly stuff. Same old story. Add individual mistakes (Thomas for the second goal, Chamberlain for the killer third - really, what the hell was he thinking?) and you’re never going to win a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Let's be honest that, or worse has been coming all season, 5 + a missed penalty just about sums our problems up! worryingly I cannot see us turning this around easily. Without pointing fingers it is difficult to see how a Rookie manager is going to sort this out, I fully appreciate what AH is trying to do with the club & you cannot fault his financial backing, but is he appointing the best applicants for the job or is he (as some have suggested) appointing big name ex players for the publicity or his own Ego ? I hope that Kewell can get a reaction to this but I confess that I would be much more confident if we had employed one of the many experienced managers that I have been assured applied for the job had been given it, as it is I am hanging my hopes on Hart & that cannot be good. COYP.
    Agreed.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast