+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewells comments post match

Kewells comments post match

Naive at best, extremely worrying at worst.Defending players, says they are following instruction and working hard and that it's down to bad luck, missing players err that would be duffers still Al!
    Seems the dressing room has the measure of him already and running scared of the players.

Disagree, he has been there about a week, do you think as the new manager he should come out and slate them in Public. I would imagine they had a right bolloxxxxx in the dressing room. We all know they were garbage but one way or another he needs to manage this bunch of misfits. Humiliating them in public wont help, they did this to themselves on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Disagree, he has been there about a week, do you think as the new manager he should come out and slate them in Public. I would imagine they had a right bolloxxxxx in the dressing room. We all know they were garbage but one way or another he needs to manage this bunch of misfits. Humiliating them in public wont help, they did this to themselves on the pitch.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Seems the dressing room has the measure of him already and running scared of the players.
    There's no way you can say that. Study the personnel there in the back 5 today. Perfect strangers to each other. Complete mash up and missing three first choices in a top 4 defence last year.
    We've got to give him a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Naive at best, extremely worrying at worst.Defending players, says they are following instruction and working hard and that it's down to bad luck, missing players err that would be duffers still Al!
    I made it clear on here that if Harry Kewell was going to become our manager it would not inspire me.

However he is the manager and he deserves a chance to sort this mess out. I don’t think it would have been appropriate for him to have publically given them a roasting.

Now is not the time for the manager to tell us via the media how it is. We all know and can see it. HK has somehow got to make a squad that is underperforming, making basic errors, not competing in every department and dangerously low on confidence to work. It is a big massive job and he will need to work with those players during the week and in training to put it right.

So I’m not bothered about what he says or does not say in his radio interviews, I’m more interested in what he does on the training ground over the coming weeks and months.

Sorry I disagree I would drop at least 5 or 6 of them.if they still retain their place no matter how poor they place, where is the incentive? The reverse of that is remaye Campbell scoring for fun in reserves but still below Dennis who is woeful and looks unfit!!

He's not going to hammer them, they are rock bottom, but we do need reinforcements. A new keeper is an absolute must, Karl Henry should be sought as well. Him and Milsom in midfield would stiffen things up. A keeper who command the box is also a must. That will help with defending set pieces. I honestly don't think we are too far off, it sounds crazy I know, but we need two pieces of the puzzle and we will start to click

Yes of course he deserves a chance and my backing but how long do we have to suffer ineptitude , poor fitness and lack of desire from this team? How many more manager or board casualties before we finally go, oh you know what it might actually be players.we can't sack them but we can let them prove themselves in the reserves

It is NOW clear that Notts County FC are in the biggest relegation fight of the club's history. We are a complete shambles. The warning signs have been there for some time but have been ignored at first and now an attempt at patching them over have failed and will continue to do so until people are made to pay for their mistakes and not continually played week I week out whatever the result. Kewell get your head out of the sand and drop the dross for someone who will at least try. If you can't change this bunch of tossers resign now! They are killing our famous club, founder members of the football league and we're fecking bottom of the whole pile. Shame on you lot for even pulling that famous shirt on. Kick the ****s out!!!

Not wanting to be rude, but you haven’t got a scooby.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast