+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Kewells comments post match

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    It is NOW clear that Notts County FC are in the biggest relegation fight of the club's history. We are a complete shambles. The warning signs have been there for some time but have been ignored at first and now an attempt at patching them over have failed and will continue to do so until people are made to pay for their mistakes and not continually played week I week out whatever the result. Kewell get your head out of the sand and drop the dross for someone who will at least try. If you can't change this bunch of tossers resign now! They are killing our famous club, founder members of the football league and we're fecking bottom of the whole pile. Shame on you lot for even pulling that famous shirt on. Kick the ****s out!!!
    To say the things you have said shows that you have not the slightest idea of what Management is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Thank you mad for responding in a very grown up manner and putting forward a counter theory to mine. I happen to agree with you and unlike some... Joe pass amongst them, who just throws personal insults at me, you have seen that I was trying to achieve an open and interesting debate.
    It’s good that people have different opinions theories and viewpoints and yes I agree it’s good to have an open and intresting debate so thanks for your contribution. The more people that post their views the more it makes the board lively, richer and colourful for it.

gone and done it again have I eye. so doubt you know what you're talking about too. Go and have a word with the most successful manager of the last twenty years and see what he thinks of the softly softly approach.

I'm new to this board. Our club is in crisis and all many "contributors" do is bicker with each other. Very disappointing. Is it about football or sparring with one another? Not for me I'm afraid.

Somethings in life aren't so simple...Simom

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Let's just calm down and see where we are at the end of September, then October. It's utterly raving bonkers to start writing the season off in the first week of bl**dy September. The players are not useless at all but they certainly haven't clicked as a team. We have plenty of players that would walk into the majority of L2 teams. The madness on this board is entertaining sometimes but I guess that's why it's called 'Mad'.
    There are some on NM who are going beresk not just over the results but more like the defensive collapse after the first goal has gone in. Last Saturday when Exeter scored their first, I was thinking "here we go ag..." - second goal has just gone in. Did we have a captain who could be heard hollering and bol-locking? No, not new captain Elliot Ward's fault, I expect he might have had trouble remembering player's names, strange appointment, that.

Sooner or later Notts will recover and "click", till then, and unless he can quickly bring in proper defenders he can rely on, HK can only juggle with those he has, some of who (whom?) seem to think they don't belong here or just don't want to be here, include the rest of the team in that, apart from Jon Stead, a true pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    I'm new to this board. Our club is in crisis and all many "contributors" do is bicker with each other. Very disappointing. Is it about football or sparring with one another? Not for me I'm afraid.
    Another drama queen, we'll miss your contributions, bye-bye.

What do you expect members of a football forum to achieve? Our opinion differs and we have no influence at club level.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    What do you expect members of a football forum to achieve? Our opinion differs and we have no influence at club level.
    Agreed, apologies to Warnock if I was too insulting but on here we are going to disagree strongly sometimes as we are all very passionate about the topic we are discussing. Simon the pieman, the board wouldn't last very long if someone said something and the entire rest of the board agreed, it would die a very quick death and threads would be three posts long.

We all have our opinions and we all like to voice them, as long as it's within certain boundaries then that's how it should be. I'm sure if anyone really hurt someone's feelings then they'd apologise.

I'm new to this board. Our club is in crisis and all many "contributors" do is bicker with each other. Very disappointing.
    I agree Simon.

Some just seem to look for arguments on here.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast