+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at the positive

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    O.K.How about saying, three draws from safety if the other results go our way. Is that better for you?
    Better, but given our current situation it's still a bit on the optimistic side.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Does this mean that i have now lost the drama queen tag? We will win at least one game this season. (Well, I bloody hope so!!!!)
    Not just yet, but we're getting there.

Out of the 630 minutes (plus injury time) so far in the league this season, we have been ahead for a grand total of 28 minutes - less than half an hour! If only I’d known at the time, I’d have enjoyed those 16 minutes at Cambridge far more instead of moaning about Duffy et al.

re: Looking on the bright side:

Before today I would have said "we cannot possibly get any worse".

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    No Pride, No Passion. No Guts, Spineless Shower. They are a Disgrace to our Shirt.
    👍

This morning........ I watched my lad's team win 2-1 against a team that's tonked them in the past. It was backs to the wall stuff at times but the lads held firm. Great to watch them throwing their bodies on the line, always encouraging each other with lots of hugging and back slapping ( players and parents alike ) at the end. A joy to watch.

This afternoon....... I watched Notts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12