+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just bizarre

Just bizarre

The decisions being made at Notts at the moment on all levels are bizarre.
    1. To stick with a keeper who can't claim crosses.
    2. To give a manager money to spend on only forward thinking players.
    3. To demand that the style of football played successfully is abandoned for a style they aren't capable of.
    4. To employ a new manager that has achieved nothing as a manager simply because he likes the preferred style chosen by the owner.
    5. Today for the keeper to stay on his line for goal 1.
    6. For getting caught in possession trying to play the Hardy way and conceding the second.
    7. To choose to punch the ball rather than head it for goal 3.
    8. To try and get a 35 year old leg 6ft off the ground rather than heading the ball for goal 5.

All absurd decisions that must never happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by roweyp View Post
    The decisions being made at Notts at the moment on all levels are bizarre.
    1. To stick with a keeper who can't claim crosses.
    2. To give a manager money to spend on only forward thinking players.
    3. To demand that the style of football played successfully is abandoned for a style they aren't capable of.
    4. To employ a new manager that has achieved nothing as a manager simply because he likes the preferred style chosen by the owner.
    5. Today for the keeper to stay on his line for goal 1.
    6. For getting caught in possession trying to play the Hardy way and conceding the second.
    7. To choose to punch the ball rather than head it for goal 3.
    8. To try and get a 35 year old leg 6ft off the ground rather than heading the ball for goal 5.

All absurd decisions that must never happen again.
    But chances are they will next Saturday, simply beacuse the same players will at some stsge in the game be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    But chances are they will next Saturday, simply beacuse the same players will at some stsge in the game be involved.
    I would say that I don't think the squad of players we have are really, really bad, but I do think the squad of players we have are really, really underperforming.

I just wish I knew the reasons why and how to correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would say that I don't think the squad of players we have are really, really bad, but I do think the squad of players we have are really, really underperforming.

I just wish I knew the reasons why and how to correct it.
    I would agree with that E. P. if we knew how to correct it we would probably be sat behind the door labled MANAGER.